Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
hats Taters Precious
Gifted

Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness
Susiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicnessSusiejax is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: November Gift Box?

Hi guys: Did anyone else not get their November Deluxe Gift Box? Mine is sadly absent...
Susiejax is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: November Gift Box?

I received mine.

Which month did you sign up for Deluxe?
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 11-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:
Webkinz :)

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

woahhh, when i logged in today i didn't find mine either... maybe i forgot to get things from storage though?...
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 11-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Yeah. $2 memberships like mine don't recieve a gift. Sorry.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 11-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #5
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

I have mine...Which membership did you sign up for, and how long ago? If you signed up for a $2 monthly membership, then sadly you cannot receive a monthly gift box. Or, maybe, if you signed up for a 3 month, 6 month, or year membership, it expired? Maybe you have to renew it or something.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #6
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Sorry you didn't get yours.
I got both of mine.
Hope you find yours!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #7
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

If you are on an auto renew program, sometimes it takes a day or two for the renewal to go through and then you will get your gift box. that happened to me a couple months ago. Hope that's what's going on for you! good luck!
cria is offline Female
Old 11-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #8
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I got mine. If you didn't get yours you should check to see if your membership is still valid and if so give Ganz a call.

Good luck!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:47 AM   #9

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

First, please confirm that you do not have a $2 monthly membership. These accounts do not receive the gift, sadly.

Second, make sure your Deluxe is active and not expired. Also, if you just bought your Deluxe in the month of November, I am not sure that you receive your gift. When I did, I think I had to call GANZ, or I received my gift the day after.

Last but not least, if you made sure you checked over what I mentioned before, I would contact GANZ. By phone is much more convenient, because they barely ever answer their e-mail. Best of luck!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 11-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #10
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

If your the 1 month one you don't get it. I'm that so i don't get it. But if your not contact Ganz about it
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed