Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 07:23 PM   #1
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Notice on Kinzville Newz

Announcements
Technical Difficulties
December 21st, 2008 Please be advised that KinzChat is currently experiencing issues. Access to the Clubhouse, inviting friends over and playing with others in the Tournament Arena has been affected. Our technical team is currently looking into it. We apologize for any inconvenience.

It says that on the home page of kinzvillenewz
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #2
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Notice on Kinzville Newz

That's for posting this MeWuvKitties. It's also affecting most of WW from what I can tell. Everything seems to be freezing up.
webbiemum is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 07:38 PM   #3
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for letting everyone know, I saw it just a minute ago. I was doing the contest for the spirit give away and, I noticed that on the first page.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 08:48 PM   #4
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Thanks MeWuvKitties. I was just about to log on and go into the clubhouse, but I guess that is not going to happen.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 12-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #5
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Thanks. I saw that, too.
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:04 PM   #6
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Has anyone else seen this new announcement yet? Wonder what all they will have for sale this week? Maybe rumored deer will be there!

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 01-28-2009 at 12:18 AM..
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:05 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yes, I saw that! I am not having trouble turning on my kinzphone, but I haven't tried to go anywhere as far as the clubhouse or tournaments are concerned. Thanks for the information!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed