Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 02:35 PM   #21
hoa, I'm
leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

Default Re: Nothing for POTM

I put a call into Ganz since the email is turning people to a different way. No luck yet. But I will still keep trying! My Pug needs her Loot!!
leahsmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
WebkinzGrandma will become famous soon enough

The same thing happened to me! I thought it was my computer messing up, but now I see how many others it happened to.

I hope Ganz fixes this problem and we get our loot!
WebkinzGrandma is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:59 PM   #23
dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I got my POTM in today and now I am afraid to adopt it. I usually can't wait to adopt a new pet and this one is sitting here just staring at me ... tempting me. lol But I sure don't want to lose out on the loot bag.
dusmopz is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:02 PM   #24
lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

I got everything packaged and well! I even got 721 kk the unicycle and a 40% of coupon with a wish token. I'm so sorry that it's not working out for you guys. Hopefully WW will get it together and give you something in return.
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:16 PM   #25
Chloegirl127 is an unknown quantity at this point

This has happened to me mant times as well
Chloegirl127 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:36 PM   #26
Aubree is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by dusty270
Great news I called them and left a message and they called me back in like 2 hours. they gave me 500kc, a wish token and a snow machine.
Which phone number did you call? We didn't even get a banner saying we adopted the POTM, or the screen. I did e'mail Ganz, and got the e'mail to call them--did that this afternoon, but haven't heard anything back yet. Glad to know they are fulfilling the POTM exclusives.
Aubree is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 10:18 PM   #27
Lil Kinz
Kathe is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to me also. I am sick about it. This was the reason I bought the pug, to receive all the extra POM goodies. I reported it and have not received an answer in 24 hours. I have heard it is not Ganz's policy to give anyone things they do not receive in adoptions, but I sure hope they make an exception in this case as it effected thousands I would imagine. I have spent a small fortune buying Webkinz. I am so upset that I may just stop buying pets and just play with the ones I already have in. I am afraid to add any more pets for fear of not getting what is due me. Anyone have any ideas how to get Ganz to respond and give us our dues? I do not like the way you cannot really write them a letter and include screen shots; only use the dang form letters........I want me POM goodies pleaseeeeeeeee.
Kathe :-(
An Unhappy Ganz/Webkinz Buyer
I also purchased 2 witch placemats and never received them in my dock...ugh
Kathe is offline Female