Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 03:14 PM   #21
I am happily
Gifted

zoeyandme43 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Nothing in my W-Shop

I would contact ganz
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2007, 03:24 PM   #22
Gift Guru

vlad has a spectacular aura about

It sounds like you need to clear your cache, that's a type of memory on your computer. I know this was already suggested but depending on which browser you use will determine exactly how it is done. Do you know if you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox or something different? An example: for Firefox go to Tools at the top of the window, click it and click Clear Private Data. A little window will open and you should check Cache and Cookies, then click Clear private data now. Then close and reopen the window, thins should work then. Again this is a little different if you have Internet Explorer which is what probably came with the computer. Hope this helps.
-
When you said that everything was fine on another computer that would indicate that it is probably your cache or an errant cookie.

Last edited by vlad; 07-03-2007 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-03-2007, 04:08 PM   #23
Asag
Gift Guru

GothamMom is on a distinguished road

Give us an update! How are you doing now? Are you back up and running?
Old 07-03-2007, 07:04 PM   #24
Webkinz :)
no1webkinzmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I am using Internet Explorer, and there is nothing called "clear cache." I did go to Tools, Internet Options, Browsing History, Delete, and I deleted all of the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, and History. Still, nothing in the W-shop or my Storage. Also, on the other computer at my friend's house, the room was full of the furniture that my daughter purchased, and I could put the dog to bed. So, I fed her, played with her, put her to bed, and logged out. I thought that maybe we were being "punished" for not doing so good with her due to this problem. However, on my computer today I still cannot get anything. LM for Ganz. I am going to go into My Computer and mess around a little bit to try and delete some junk in a little bit, reboot, and try again. I am certainly open to anymore suggestions. You all have been great!
Old 07-12-2007, 08:46 PM   #25
no1webkinzmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Nothing in my W-Shop -- Problem Solved

Just wanted to update everyone that my problem was solved very quickly after speaking with a guy at Ganz. I had to disable my Firewall in order to get access to everything on W-kinz. Thanks to everyone for trying to help me out with this.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:55 PM   #26
frogmania703

WebkinzGirl703 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok when you hit tools on your browser, go to internet options. Then hit delete cookies and or delete files. Since I'm not there with you to see your computer program type, just do delete cookies lol.

This process works for me on my program, but i know i can't find delete cookies in fire fox.

Let me know how it goes for you. Occasionally that happens to me. I switch pages in the W shop and nothing's there just names of things. Let me know if this works.
-
EDIT: Ok shortly after I reply I see that message lol. Glad it worked, and I was about to tell you that fire wall blocks things out and can affect it. It does that to me on some programs, but not webkinz. odd. Maybe my mom did something to it. I'm not sure. : / Anyway VERY glad it got fixed!

Last edited by WebkinzGirl703; 07-12-2007 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2007, 11:55 PM   #27
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Angry Re: Nothing in my W-Shop

OH PLEASE! let me know if there is something i can do! my little girl has 10 Webkinz,and the same thing happened to us,everything in her rooms is gone,all her things in her dock,and we cannot see the W shop,but our Kinzcash is there and fine.This happened after i ran a computer scan for viruses etc. i don't know what to do,but on a neighbor's computer everything was fine.I now read this and turned off the firewall and it did not help,please any suggestions.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:14 AM   #28
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

I'm so glad your problem was solved. Have fun playing!
Closed