Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered: Note to admins and global mods

Good evening. I was just wondering if you could increase the forum's limit for avatars. I have a couple REALLY cute avatars I want to use, but it misses the limit by just a few tenths of a point. If you could increase it that would be totally awesome and nice of you. If you can't, could you somehow shrink the avvie below? I REALLY want to use it.

Thanks for reading this and please respond.
-Aly♥

Attached Images
File Type: gif193.gif (60.3 KB, 66 views)
superkitty777 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 10:01 PM   #2
web.kin.zer

Default Re: Note to admins and global mods

I tried:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:07 AM   #3
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Thank you! Still wanna know if we can increase the limit though so I am keeping this thread open. (Oh, btw, rep 2 u.)

---------- superkitty777 added 723 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Mods and Admins I really would like it if you read this message.

Last edited by superkitty777; 04-26-2008 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-27-2008, 01:18 PM   #4
web.kin.zer

Thanks. I cannot make it any smaller cause it will look funny and I cannot make it bigger because it will be over the limit.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:25 PM   #5
I Must Be Skilled!
Webkinz :)

Psp3336 is a jewel in the roughPsp3336 is a jewel in the rough

Great Job!
I think that it would take a lot of work to adjust the settings, so I would ask some good people like web.kin.zer, or some Avatar/Signature Makers for help!

~ Psp
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 04-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #6
Forever a
Banned

Web.kinz.er: Can you tell me how you shrink avvies? I change my avvie alot and if I keep asking you to shrink it, It might WILL get very annoying. LOL.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:40 AM   #7
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Every little increase only increases the amount of space the forum uses. These are personal computers that our founders pay for out of their own pocket.

While I can appreciate you wanting to use a certain avatar, I think you have to be considerate of the resources people donate to have this free site.

There are LOTS of doll avatars out there that a lot of people have found that they can use and be within the current limits. I would suggest you use one of those.

fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Closed