Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
$$Jade$$ is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Not sure how RPs work

Okay, so I'm kinda new here. I joined WC, and I thought this would be similar to it. But I don't really understand the RPs. Like, is there a certain section I have to post it in to be approved? Does it even have to be approved?
$$Jade$$ is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Not sure how RPs work

Yes it needs to be approved. Please read this thread : http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ce-faq-560028/
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 12-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
lol you guysssss
Banned
meerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talent

Well, you need to come up with an RP idea and PM it to a mod. They'll decide whether they think it'll be good for WI or not, and the waiting period is about 3 months.
meerkat2020 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

An RP (role play) is when you basically make up a character and have it interact with other RP characters on the same thread.

Originally Posted by let's say me
Mr. Swiggles (someone I made up) snuck up on Molly (someone you made up) and prepared to surprise her. He held the magic lolipop in his hand. "Boo!"
Originally Posted by let's say you
"Ahh!" Molly screamed. "You scared me! Hey...is that the magic lolipop???"
Hope this helps! PLEASE VM ME when you close the thread! God bless you!
Old 12-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #5
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

You come up with an idea and PM it to MissG to start a roleplay of your own. However, this goes onto a waiting list, and it may take months for you to be allowed to open up your idea if it's approved. (: Here's a link to the roleplay section: click
There is a certain section where you set up Roleplays, but you can join other people's roleplays depending on your interests. There are human roleplays (such as a school, click here.) As well as animal roleplays (such as warriors, click here ; and wolves, click here. )

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me ^^'
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #6
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by $$Jade$$
Okay, so I'm kinda new here. I joined WC, and I thought this would be similar to it. But I don't really understand the RPs. Like, is there a certain section I have to post it in to be approved? Does it even have to be approved?
1. But I don't really understand the RPs
RPs are storys somebody made the theme then you make a person and use it. Like I made Luv
E. lamb for a RP Called Lambs of lambville. Then I Role play woth that person. Like this:
Luv E. Lamb
"I Thought that too!" She said
(This is a wonderful RP!)

One, you put your Person's name at the top so they know what person your RPing with, you can have more then one person.
And where I put the ()'s inbetween that, is because if something is not about the RP, you must put it in (), [], or {}.

2. Like, is there a certain section I have to post it in to be approved?
You PM your RP to missgnomie. And then in half a year-Year or longer, you'll get a PM if its approved. If its not approved, I don't think you'll get a PM. Anyways, you'll get a PM if you still want to do it, if you are, you may start it.\

3.Does it even have to be approved
Yes, it does.

Hope I helped
889wlry is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, maaagic loooolipop!, make pasta not war~!