Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 05:58 AM   #1
Froghop55
Webkinz :)

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Not Paying

Do I have to call a Ganz rep about the HHH still being low an almost 60 of my pets? I don't have nearly enough KC to fix it on my own. (Acording to my calculater I need about 30000 to feed them and 43562 to take them to the spa.)Or is this going to be fixed on it own?

(I had a much longer gripe about this but when I pressed I it took me to a diffrent site and I lost all of my post. How much does that premeium membership cost? )
Froghop55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 06:04 AM   #2
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Not Paying

At this point I dont think Ganz will fix the HHH affected Pets on their own and I havent herd of any one getting it fixed by them, my best advice is to just feed them up slowly as you play on WW that way it wont cripple your KC supplys.

as for the Subscription costs that changes with how long you subscribe for the yearly is the cheapest just click on the "Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away" on the left hand side of any page to see the rates and decide for your self.

Or the link in this post.

Last edited by treknx01; 03-23-2009 at 06:05 AM.. Reason: I am smarter than i thought.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2009, 06:09 AM   #3
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Anyone who didn't get a fix {still dropping, dropped too low before, etcetera} needs to call their customer service and have them fix the problem. Some have even gotten kc given back from what they've spent; maybe you'll get one of those reps who will fix the problem and at least get it all back to where it was before all the problems with that.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 06:39 AM   #4
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL GANZ. and ask for a supervisor, dont bother with the normal cso. then tell them how much the spa will cost you, they can only reimburse to 30,000 kc ......... but if you know what you want fromt hem and make a big deal youshould gt your kc. btw, i made a guide in the help me section on how to cheaply raise you meters so you can use the kc they give you for the spa in case you cant afford it even after that, like i did. it is called 'how to raise your meters so yu can afford the spa'........... but you have to call them because they are not rexetting any meters and soon will reinstate this feature so who knows what will happen then
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
House Of Night :)

2pixi has a spectacular aura about

My account was fixed, and all i did was e-mail Ganz, ask them to please fixmy account, and in about 3 days, they e-mailed me back and said all done! I did notice a drop in my KC though, about 700 KC. So i CALLED Ganz and they said that they had to use it to make my pets better. I found out later that it had been used to go to the spa 3 times and buy food. I called Ganz again and they said that they would pay me back, and instead of KC i got some exclusive items. Hopethis Helps!

2pixi
2pixi is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:40 AM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Hope you get/got your problems resolved, I know it can sometimes be time consuming when you have a call into Ganz, but most of the time it is worth it. I was fortunate this particular glitch did not hit me, I just had problems with the adoptions and they worked that out for me.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #7
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I would just contact Ganz. I haven't been affected by this glitch, but I can understand how frustrating it must be. Your webbies won't die or anything, so I wouldn't worry so much. Contact Ganz, they can restore your levels, you're done! Don't waste the KC.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #8
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I would just contact Ganz. I haven't been affected by this glitch, but I can understand how frustrating it must be. Your webbies won't die or anything, so I wouldn't worry so much. Contact Ganz, they can restore your levels, you're done! Don't waste the KC.
THATS TRUE auntjenny, but the way ganz does that is by issuing kc, not resetting the meters. at least that is what a supervisor told me. so to get the kc to go to the spa you must request this of ganz because they wont or cant reset out metets ontheir own, only the spa will do that, according to tihis supervisor.............. it seems from this thread that many people have had different responces because my emails told me to call. ive never had an email where they took care of it on thier own. that is really neat that tht happened to someone................. has anyone else had ganz fix a problem just from an email? im very curious how many and what you said in the email , id much rather have that ather then a phone call, although i dont know that i like that they spent someones kc on their own ......... what do you all think about that? thanks................... this is really strange all the way around as to how ganz is handling this matter.....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #9
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I think some members contacted Ganz, and they said not to waste your money on a bunch of food and Spa Trips, because they're working on the glitch. It'll be fine again soon enough.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Closed