Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
chinapro2000
Webkinz :)

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Not Getting my Trading Items!!!

This happened a few weeks ago:

I was trading with somebody and they gave me a chair in a new theme in the Wshop and some other rare item. I traded, but then a message popped up saying that a Trading Error occured during the trade, and to log out and log back in to get my items in my dock. I did just that, but the thing was, the items were not in my dock! And what was even weirder, the items that I traded were IN my dock as if nothing had even happened!!!! Has this ever happened to anybody?

Sorry, maybe I wasn't very specific. The items that I gave the person were still in my dock, where as the items that the person GAVE me weren't there!
chinapro2000 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by gamesareks
Yes that has happened to me before. There was a programing error during the trade and it automatically gives you that message. Sometimes the deal goes through and sometimes it doesn't. I usually log out right away and then log in and most of the time it works. I am sorry it happened to you if you know the pets name that you traded with you could aways try to find them again and see if they would like to trade again. I usually just chalk it up to another one of those Ganz glitches that nothing can be done about. It is disappointing that you do not get the new items but at least your items are still in you dock, you did not loss anything that you did have before.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Not Getting my Trading Items!!!

Yes that happens to me sometimes. That just meant the trade did not go through. That's why the items you traded were still in your dock.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Yes that has happened to me before. There was a programing error during the trade and it automatically gives you that message. Sometimes the deal goes through and sometimes it doesn't. I usually log out right away and then log in and most of the time it works. I am sorry it happened to you if you know the pets name that you traded with you could aways try to find them again and see if they would like to trade again. I usually just chalk it up to another one of those Ganz glitches that nothing can be done about. It is disappointing that you do not get the new items but at least your items are still in you dock, you did not loss anything that you did have before.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
chinapro2000

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
Thx!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
I love my FAMILY

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

Unfortunately, it's happened to a lot of us. The best thing to do is first, ask the person to trade again, and put your items back up, sometimes the trade will go through on the 2nd try, if not, remember the persons username and pet name and color room you were in(very important!) then log out and check to see if the trade went through as sometimes it does. If not, log back in again and try to find the person in the TR again, the trade will go through this time. It always works for me. I am not sure what causes that funny error glitch, I have lost a lot of good trades because I couldn't find the person again. Hope this helps you out!
Old 02-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #6
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by chinapro2000
This happened a few weeks ago:

I was trading with somebody and they gave me a chair in a new theme in the Wshop and some other rare item. I traded, but then a message popped up saying that a Trading Error occured during the trade, and to log out and log back in to get my items in my dock. I did just that, but the thing was, the items were not in my dock! And what was even weirder, the items that I traded were IN my dock as if nothing had even happened!!!! Has this ever happened to anybody?

Sorry, maybe I wasn't very specific. The items that I gave the person were still in my dock, where as the items that the person GAVE me weren't there!
That happens sometimes to me in the trading room. The items that are returned to your dock are always the items that you were about to trade. Since the trade didn't happen, everything is as it was before you entered that trade. So, you won't get the items that the other person was going to trade with you.
When is happens to me, if I exit the trade, but stay in that room, I then ask the same person to trade again. It sometimes works on the second try. If it doesn't work the second time, I usually give up on that trade.
I hope this helps.
Serena is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #7
chinapro2000

View Post Originally Posted by Cupcake Joy
Unfortunately, it's happened to a lot of us. The best thing to do is first, ask the person to trade again, and put your items back up, sometimes the trade will go through on the 2nd try, if not, remember the persons username and pet name and color room you were in(very important!) then log out and check to see if the trade went through as sometimes it does. If not, log back in again and try to find the person in the TR again, the trade will go through this time. It always works for me. I am not sure what causes that funny error glitch, I have lost a lot of good trades because I couldn't find the person again. Hope this helps you out!
Thanks but unfortunately all the people I trade with seem to disappear from the room right after I click the checkmark to confirm the trade. Weird! The thing is, I'm never able to find them. And usually I'm not their friend, so I only know the first three letters of their username. But thanks for your suggestions! I'll try to use them!

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
That happens sometimes to me in the trading room. The items that are returned to your dock are always the items that you were about to trade. Since the trade didn't happen, everything is as it was before you entered that trade. So, you won't get the items that the other person was going to trade with you.
When is happens to me, if I exit the trade, but stay in that room, I then ask the same person to trade again. It sometimes works on the second try. If it doesn't work the second time, I usually give up on that trade.
I hope this helps.
Usually it won't let the same two people trade again on the same day! ...Well, that's what happens for me. It's really weird. This error box pops up when I invite that person again and it says this: "You have already traded with this person today. Please try again some other day or trade with somebody else." But if we're friends, then I'll try trading with them the next day or something like that. Thanks for your suggestions!

View Post Originally Posted by Cupcake Joy
Thanks! It helps! I'll try to use your suggestions!

Last edited by chinapro2000; 02-22-2010 at 02:56 PM..
Closed