Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mgpm is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Not getting Deluxe points or gifts for first of month

I didn't get my gifts or points on Aug 1 and I am a current deluxe member. I emailed Ganz and they want me to call them.

I don't have any tags from my pets. I do have the credit card from my acct (it's my credit card).

Anyone else have that problem?

thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Not getting Deluxe points or gifts for first of month

do you have the full membership or the $2 membership?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Also, does your membership expire this month? I think ours might expire the 8th, and I think you don't get any more points or the monthly gift unless yours goes through the full month. Good luck!
Old 08-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #4

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

heres what the $2 that might be what you have, the $2 membership not the full.: This discounted membership is similar to the other Deluxe membership options, but not identical. For $2 a month, a Webkinz player can have access to all of the in-game Deluxe features that all other Deluxe members have, but they will not get a monthly clothing gift, eStore points, or subscription prizes. For a complete explanation of the four different membership options, please visit the Ganz eStore's Deluxe page, HERE.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #5

mgpm is on a distinguished road

I bought three months at one time and it's not due to expire until Sept. I got an email saying they were charging my card for this month, so I know it's paid for. Hmpf.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #6

hmm...im not sure then sorry.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-04-2010, 07:51 PM   #7

sarahswebkinz is on a distinguished road

If your membership expires this month, then you won't get the gift or points. You need to have deluxe membership for the full month in order to get them. For example, if you renew your membership this month, then you will both the points and the gift.
sarahswebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #8
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
heres what the $2 that might be what you have, the $2 membership not the full.: This discounted membership is similar to the other Deluxe membership options, but not identical. For $2 a month, a Webkinz player can have access to all of the in-game Deluxe features that all other Deluxe members have, but they will not get a monthly clothing gift, eStore points, or subscription prizes. For a complete explanation of the four different membership options, please visit the Ganz eStore's Deluxe page, HERE.
Exactly, so do you have the two dollar one, or the full one?
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed