Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Answered: Not getting Communal contest prizes

This happened last week on 2 of our 3 accounts. I was sure I had entered the contest on all three, but ony my account received the prize.

This week, I enterred all three accounts as well, and only the children's accounts received the prize. This time it was mine who did not get it.

I guess it is not a major issue, but it is annoying...
elymic is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by judy999
The second week of the communal contest (the first time we reached the goal), 6 of my family's 7 accounts go the prize even though the didn't all play the game but had all voted. The 7th account said we didn't even reach the goal. I called Ganz and it was a server problem. Only that one family account is on that server. I suggest you call Ganz at 1-866-932-5469 and see what they say about it. You should not have to play the game to win as long as you officially enter the contest either by voting (M-TH) or entering (F-Sun). Good Luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Not getting Communal contest prizes

Are you actually clicking the 'Get Prize' Button? Some people don't realize that you actually have to collect it and that it doesn't just instantly added to your dock.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

The "get prize" button is not there. I know what it looks like. I had it on the other accounts.
I just have a message that says the goal has been reached, and a list of this week's choices for prizes on the left.
elymic is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
ants to move doors!
Webkinz :)

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

I had this problem, too. I thought clearing my cache would help, but nothing. Could they be somehow going by your IP address? Is that possible?
Old 04-12-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Did you vote for that specific prize? Because you don't get the prize if you didn't vote for it .
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
I had this problem, too. I thought clearing my cache would help, but nothing. Could they be somehow going by your IP address? Is that possible?
No. I have more than one account and get prizes on all of them.

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
Did you vote for that specific prize? Because you don't get the prize if you didn't vote for it .
If you enter, you win the prize whether you voted for THAT prize or not. You MUST play the game on that account to win.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #7
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
No. I have more than one account and get prizes on all of them.

If you enter, you win the prize whether you voted for THAT prize or not. You MUST play the game on that account to win.
Ah, I thought all you had to do was vote for the prize - I was only playing each game then on one account. Thanks for the info.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
Ah, I thought all you had to do was vote for the prize - I was only playing each game then on one account. Thanks for the info.
You are welcome. I play at least once on each account. As well, I try to make sure I have scored at least one point so that I have contributed to the communal point count
Old 04-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #9
cheryljean will become famous soon enough

I agree the all the above, I think.

You have to play the game on each account in order to collect the prize. Voting enters you and playing at least once wins you the prize if the goal is met. At least that is how I understand it.

I think the 1st two contests you were able to collect the prize without playing since I saw posters say they did "win" the prize by voting but not playing. On week 3 I noticed people saying they couldn't collect the prize and they didn't actually play the game, they only voted and tried to collect.

Maybe someone else can confirm this. I have always made sure to play on each account since it was a community effort
cheryljean is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 09:27 AM   #10
WIGEV Team Member

View Post Originally Posted by cheryljean
I agree the all the above, I think.

You have to play the game on each account in order to collect the prize. Voting enters you and playing at least once wins you the prize if the goal is met. At least that is how I understand it.

I think the 1st two contests you were able to collect the prize without playing since I saw posters say they did "win" the prize by voting but not playing. On week 3 I noticed people saying they couldn't collect the prize and they didn't actually play the game, they only voted and tried to collect.

Maybe someone else can confirm this. I have always made sure to play on each account since it was a community effort
Actually... Although every other week before, I participated (sometimes "a lot"), we had to leave out of town this weekend and I could not play the game on any of the accounts, but I DID get the prize on 2 out of 3 accounts... So somehow you don't NEED to play, but I still don't know why 2 out of 3 and why only 1 out of three the week prior - when I DID participate with all three...
elymic is offline Female
Closed