Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #11
webbieqtpi
Webkinz :)

spongeygirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Not fair winterfest

Man, I don't know why that's happening to you! :/ I got snowflakes but I didn't get any today. Try to become gifted so you can trade items for Winterfest stuff. I'm SO sorry that happened to you!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 10:38 PM   #12
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

i will not be able to get the egg nog wich is the only one i dont have cuz everytime i click on a snow flake i get a potted tree
crest39 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #13
Webkinzluver34
Gifted

kwingzluver will become famous soon enough

yeah my school friend sent me some

---------- kwingzluver added 4 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

when i become gifted will someone send me the snow scene google sculpture touque and snwcone pm me and save em plz plz im desperate ill gve you a pet food rare or retired or seasonal

Last edited by kwingzluver; 02-02-2008 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2008, 03:54 PM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

When using Mozilla Firefox, I could not click on flakes the last day or two (kept clicking, but nothing happened), so I switched to Internet Explorer, which seemed to work better. Also, the flakes weren't flying as often during the week. I only saw 1-2 every hour, and I was on almost all day trying to catch them. The Asian accounts got one extra day of the 2-minute cycle (they didn't get our last day of the 6-minute cycle--they are 14 hours ahead of us). Ganz should have made the last day a 2-minute cycle for us.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #15
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I had trouble with some of the flakes I saw as well. Not all though, because I got several items... I had to stay on for a lot time though to get them. But I did have a few times that when I clicked on the flake the site would freeze up and I would get kicked off. When I would get to log back in I didn't have what ever was in the flake in my dock... I guess it was freezing when it was trying to add the item to my dock.

It was unfortunate that they really slowed down the flakes after the first day... by the third day I was seeing only 1 a day if I was lucky.

Sorry you missed out.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:40 AM   #16
xllsoddancer2813x
Gifted

Dancer2813 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm very sorry to hear whats happening to you, and you really had to click on those snowflakes andsometimes it just wouldnt work, but now that the winterfest is over, maybe when u become gifted someone will trade them to you for something, good luck!
Closed