Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 06:13 PM   #11
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: THAT is NOT fair!!!

You're right. It's not fair. Happens to me occasionally (used to occur on nearly a daily basis). I lost so much kc. It makes me crazy. At least classes are free now.

Sorry.

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 11-28-2010 at 06:17 PM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2010, 06:14 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
I was just doing the kinzville academy, when they logged me out of ww!!! It is one thing when they log me out while playing a game and not getting awarded the money and points! but being logged out while doing classes that is NOT fair!!!!!!!!!!!!! now my pet failed that class!!!!
It will be ok. Your deluxe? Then you can get an extra turn on it. Sorry. It's a Webkinz World. So Telling Ganz or something would be ok.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:24 PM   #13
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

I don't like it when they do that! Especially if I am gonna get a record, or something good or doing really good!
dogfins is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #14
Star Wars Rox!!

margo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of lightmargo1211 is a glorious beacon of light

weird.... a while ago it used to happen to me all the time, now it does that rarly.....
margo1211 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 08:29 AM   #15
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I can't add any helpful info.

I can empathize with you! Similar stuff happens to me every so often. "Please wait..." Game freezes. Internet too slow. Log offs. It doesn't matter which of these is the reason. The end result is the same. You fail the class. You lose your kinzcash. You are not awarded your prize.

My least favorite is when I lose my Jumbleberries! To me, that is worse than failing a class. I feel the same as when your pet failed the class.

As Centex said: "It's a Webkinz World" That pretty much sums up all the glitch frustration.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 08:44 AM   #16
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Sorry to hear it! That happens to me often when I do Mazin Hamsters...that is super frustrating too...if you get logged out while doing the gift grab, you don't get to go back either. Or when I am in a hard level maze and searching for one last flag and I get logged out - that is at least a half hour of time spent! Then I find my pet is sick because when you get logged out of Mazin hamsters before you go back to your pet, I think your pet gets sick - though no fault of your own.
Anyway, you are not alone! So sorry!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 10:46 AM   #17
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

sorry it hear it it happens to me sometime
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #18
MissEmmeGirl
Gifted
Emmegirl is a jewel in the roughEmmegirl is a jewel in the rough

I know how frustrating that is!

I love playing Goober's Lab. ONCE, I won the trophy. OMG! ... and then the game glitched and I didn't get it. *sob* I took a screenie, but Ganz didn't care. I've never again won that trophy, even though I play a lot.
Emmegirl is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #19
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Try again tomorrow, and if it happens repeatedly, try clearing your cache, calling Ganz, etc. I understand how frustarating it is to fail a class- whether or not from a glitch. Once I failed the agility class with one of my pets, and I was so angry I slammed my fist on the table. Then Ms. Cowoline said; "Top marks are always hard to mantain. Don't let it put you in a bad moooood." And I laughed because it had made me angry, and I probably had been on the verge of a bad mood.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #20

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

well, i won't call ganz and i am not angry or so, it is just really annoying and it was the last class before i got logged out... before they made it free for all, i used to take the tutor cause i had a lot of problems with it. especially when i played style it just froze and i lost a lot of classes before i found out that i could use the tutor... that was really great. would like to have that back... but free classes are ok too...
i know that i am not alone and that many of you have the same problems. it is just... oh well i think you know the problem. i just wanted to let you and them know that there are still issues with it.

ps: i clear my cache a lot since a couple of months, i never needed to do that before... something is wrong with that, or not????
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lightning :), megan wuz here