Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Not enjoying the eStore April Fools foolery -- where are the caramel lion and maple moose?

Okay, so maybe I'm just a grumpy ol' lady, but seriously!

I'm taking a ten-minute coffee break, and I wanted to buy myself a caramel lion and my daughter a maple moose, so I go to the eStore, and it says

"all pets have been found except the maple moose and caramel lion. are they playing tricks on us? where are they hiding?"

No, the maple moose and the caramel lion are not playing tricks -- the eStore is playing tricks, and wasting my time when I want to give them my money and I have lots of other things to do...

Sorry if this seems too crabby, but I really am not enjoying their "joke" -- unless the punchline is that the pets are "hiding" in my account, for free.

Anyone know where to find the pets? I'm so grumpy now I might not buy them...
bp13 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
I found the Maple Moose, its called the Lepam Oosem and I found that under Golden suite. If I find the Caramel lion, I'll let you know Let me know if its not there for you.

Edit: I found that silly moose again, this time under Spring Celebration
The lion is under Fan's choices, its called the Maracle Nilo.

I hope you find these pets Best of luck to you!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Not enjoying the eStore April Fools foolery -- where are the caramel lion and maple moose?

I found the Maple Moose, its called the Lepam Oosem and I found that under Golden suite. If I find the Caramel lion, I'll let you know Let me know if its not there for you.

Edit: I found that silly moose again, this time under Spring Celebration
The lion is under Fan's choices, its called the Maracle Nilo.

I hope you find these pets Best of luck to you!

Last edited by Cheesy1; 04-01-2011 at 12:13 PM..
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Not enjoying the eStore April Fools foolery -- where are the caramel lion and maple moose?

http://www.ganzestore.com/productdet...15/131:191:120

http://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/1595

Have fun!

Last edited by BalletDancer97; 04-01-2011 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: Spelling, and found Caramel Lion
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Here is the link to the Caramel Lion and Maple Moose

http://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/1515

http://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/1595

Looks like on the Maple Moose you get 2,000 estore points off for today only!
Closed