Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 11:51 PM   #1
I & MOPS member
Webkinz :)

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: not allowed?? in club house.

Just a ? I was in the club house and tried to put in aztec frig. it advised me to try another item is this normal? I have a floor from another them and had no problem...
freebee diva is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 11:52 PM   #2
i wanna be a GT!

misty6misty is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: not allowed?? in club house.

Umm, sorry I don't know, I haven't tried it, I will go and see.
misty6misty is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 11:53 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Are you sure the fridge was empty?
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 11:55 PM   #4
i wanna be a GT!

Mine works! as above, are you sure it was empty?
Old 11-23-2008, 11:56 PM   #5
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

I thought it was emptied out, I will check again. thanks.

Yes it is I tried with stove to and same thing..

Last edited by freebee diva; 11-23-2008 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: added
freebee diva is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 12:05 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

That's weird. Does it allow you to trade other types of items?
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 12:11 AM   #7
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

For a long time, I had that problem with containers of any sort in the trading rooms (they wouldn't go up.) I don't know why it occurred, but after a while, it went away. Have you tried logging out and back in again?
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 12:16 AM   #8
i wanna be a GT!

Hope you got your answer!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:23 AM   #9
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Ugh that happened to me for the longest time and then out of the blue it stopped.. hope your problem is solved soon!
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 12:38 AM   #10
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by freebee diva
Just a ? I was in the club house and tried to put in aztec frig. it advised me to try another item is this normal? I have a floor from another them and had no problem...

The only thing I can suggest is to log out, clear your cache and temporary internet files and then try again. It sounds like you may not have any control over this, though, as I read others had the same problem and it cleared up on its own. I hope you have luck with this suggestion, though!

If you don't know how to clear your cache and files, here is a link that tells you how to do it:

http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_technical.html

Good luck!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed