Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
webkinz2day

Question Unanswered: Not accepted

I was just wondering why I was not accepted to become a Gift Trainee.I applied twice but the both got deleted.Please help me!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

You have to meet certain requirements to becom a Gift Trainee. You must have been a member for over two weeks, have over 50 non-fluff posts, have read the rules, and agree to work well with your gift coach. You can also only post once on that thread or both posts will get deleted.
I was confuzed at first to what non-fulff posts were so to clear up any confuzion:
Non-Fluff posts are posts that are helpful to other members. An example would be my post here. I am helping you therefore it is a non-fluff post.
Keep posting around the forum and answering questions. Sooner or later you will be accepted as a Gift Trainee!
~E-Angel

Last edited by E-Angel; 10-25-2008 at 01:25 PM..
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 01:26 PM   #3
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

i'm still not a gift trainee, and i've applied 7 times!! yes, 7!!

every time i had enough diverse good posts, been a member for over 2 weeks, and agreed to the rules. i think they don't like me. who knows!? you just have to keep trying
Old 10-25-2008, 01:28 PM   #4
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

yeah i know. i definatley had 50 good posts when i applyed too, and they didnt accpet me either. they usually wont accept you because there isnt anymore room in the GE. it took me 6 tries and THEN they accepted me. the more posts you have though, the more likely you'll be accpeted so keep posting!! i got accepted at 1,500 posts. hope i helped, and good luck
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 01:28 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

A good person to talk to about that might be MommaB. She is the Administrator in charge of the Gifted program. Maybe she can tell you what you need to do to gain that Forum Maturity they are looking for
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #6
webkinz2day

thank you everyone!
Old 10-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #7
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

You are very welcome webkinz2day!
Hope to see gift trainee instead of webkinz above your avvie soon!
Best of luck (though you don't need it)
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #8
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

Please don't become too frustrated, webkinz2day.

I was "rejected" several times, too. But once I finally WAS accepted, I UNDERSTOOD COMPLETELY why they are very careful.

The GT program is very complicated, and if they would have accepted me sooner than they did, I would definitely NOT have been prepared. They are WISE. They KNOW what they're doing. Dixie's right ... MommaB is WONDERFUL. She can help you, and is very generous and kind.

HANG IN THERE!! KEEP TRYING!! You will most certainly be accepted, but all in good time. It was VERY hard for me to wait, and I felt really sad when they deleted me. But it is NOT personal. They spend a LOT of time working on the GT program, and I really believe it is for YOUR benefit if you've not yet been accepted into the program. It's VERY time-consuming, and sometimes VERY confusing.

HAVE FUN ALL OVER , and I'm sure you'll be accepted at JUST the right time!!
Chicago is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 02:07 PM   #9
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

.....Also, please be sure to read the sticky thread called, How to Post to Become a
Gifted Trainee." It will tell you just what to do.
Above all, don't get discouraged....it's worth it.
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed