Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

veronika87 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Not able to load Kinzchat!

Sorry I couldn't get a picture, but every time i try to get on my kinzchat, it shows a black and green screen that says "Adobe Flash Plugin has crashed. send crash report" And i keep on sending crash reports every time and nobody does anything about it. This has been happening for months and only sometimes I'm able to get on. I spent 750 kinzcash on an in home party and I'm missing it right now because of this! please fix this!
veronika87 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 01:26 AM   #2
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Not able to load Kinzchat!

I'm sorry this is happening to you, especially since it's been happening for such a long time.
You could try updating your flash player, or even uninstalling Adobe, then re-installing it. Sometimes, switching to another browser can also help. If neither of those works, you should try calling [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to see if it is an issue they're aware of and if they have any suggestions.
Good luck - I hope you can get this resolved soon.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 02:18 AM   #3
phoenixRecords!
Webkinz :)

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Not able to load Kinzchat!

Hi Veronika87 Sorry to hear you are having problems. I have noticed that the
Quote:
"Adobe Flash Plugin has crashed. send crash report" And i keep on sending crash reports every time and nobody does anything about it.
situation in Mozilla Firefox browsers is still going on myself.

I have called Ganz about this problem, and they are aware of it. It has to do with the update to Flash 10 a while back. Since this update, Adobe and Mozilla have had updates to their software, but it hasn't cleared up the problem completely. And it was noted that this update was made to improve security.

Supposedly if certain information isn't received from one website (example, WW) within a certain amount of time, the plug-in for flash player in the Mozilla/firefox browser will crash, stopping the loading graphic.

The Mozilla/Firefox browser used to completely crash. Now they've narrowed part of the problem down to the way Flash player's plugins receive information. I think it has to do with both the Flash update and Mozilla update happening at the same time. Something Mozilla tried to fix doesn't work with the newest flash player. It happens now on Mozilla with any website that uses graphics (ie adobe flash/shockwave, etc.) Perhaps Mozilla runs faster (or is able to) than flash responds?

I have noticed that, when playing games and doing jobs, that there is a time lag in the screen response to when I type or click something, so I have to either click again, or wait for the screen response to catch up. It used to work that the response was immediate, before this latest flash update.

Ganz told me to update my programs, clear the cache, keep no more than 100 items in the dock, etc. But, they also told me that if another browser was working, to try that, for example, Internet Explorer, which runs slower than it used to with WW, but doesn't continually crash.

I don't know if an earlier version of either the browser or earlier version of Flash player will help. I haven't tried either myself. And I would call Ganz and tell them you are continually having these Flash player plugin crash messages, especially since you are missing your party. Also, sometimes after it crashes, you can go back in after sending the report -- reload, or close and reload and see if that works.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 09-13-2010 at 02:23 AM..
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Closed