Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #1
Gifted

pinkgirlymom is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Not able to get logged in...anyone else?

I was on earlier putting in my codes for my figurines and cards. I returned later to add my new Love Frog and when I log in it keeps hanging on the W screen. I've tried logging in many times in the last several hours. Is anyone else not able to get in tonight? I didn't know if it was just me or everyone since I haven't heard anyone else mention on here tonight that they couldn't get in. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Not able to get logged in...anyone else?

A lot of us are having problems with are accounts. The items in our room are missing.I really hope they fix this problem soon.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 11:34 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
keystone is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going to update on the other threads -

When I log in from my laptop on all three accounts - the docks are empty.

I went and logged in on the PC and everything was fine.

Came back and restarted the laptop. Tried to log in and again - docks are empty or the loading W hangs on the screen.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

That's weird how it works on some computers but not on others.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 08:28 AM   #5
Lil Kinz
beaniet is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having the same problem right now - it hangs on the W screen and just sits there.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

I can get into one of 5 accounts and the docks are empty. The other 4 are stuck on loading.
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #7
Webkinz :)
keystone is an unknown quantity at this point

This morning - The same thing is happening.

When I log in on the regular PC, everything is fine.

When I log in from the laptop, docks and rooms are empty on 3 accounts.

It allow you to play games and win money, but there is nothing in the W-shop to buy.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:55 AM   #8
abitagirl
Gifted

abitagirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by keystone
I was going to update on the other threads -

When I log in from my laptop on all three accounts - the docks are empty.

I went and logged in on the PC and everything was fine.

Came back and restarted the laptop. Tried to log in and again - docks are empty or the loading W hangs on the screen.
The same thing happened to me! I'm SOOOOOOO upst with webkinz! I've had an account on webkinz since July 7, 2006! Once webkinz started getting popular, my account has been giving me trouble. ARGGGGGGG!!!
Old 01-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #9
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

I didn't have any problem login in last night, but this morning I only get the green screen, waiting... waiting... and nothing happening. Might be related to them fixing (or breaking more?) the missing room/items problem some are experiencing?
Old 01-17-2008, 01:29 PM   #10
Gifted
Jazzmynx is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same exact problem on my two accounts where the screen sits on the W screen that says LOADING. I cleared my cache, all temp internet files, history, etc and rebooted and nothing worked. I also tried from my laptop and the same thing happened. However, my sister who lives in another state was able to log into my account just fine. Weird huh? It makes me think that it's a server issue and that she's signing on using different servers based on where she lives. I am in Louisiana.
Closed