Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Default Answered: Non fluff posts

What are fluff posts and non fluff posts because you need 50 non fluff to be a gt and I want to know how to figure if a post is so I don't waist time and it turns out I am still a webkinz after a wait
spotted turtle is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Blythe
Good Evening!
Non-fluff posts simply mean helpful and non-spam posts.
Since you're working your way to the GE, you need to have 50 non-fluff posts, like you said.
Having 50 non-fluff posts is about the hardest part about getting into the GE.
Thankfully there's a fantastic staff-written guide about what a non-fluff post is, which sections count as non-fluff posting, and how to make good posts in general.
That can be found right here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
I hope this helps!
Good luck getting into the GE!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Non fluff posts

Fluff posts are posts like:
"i agree"
a non-fluff post is like:
"Yah i choose -blank- i think it looks awesome i would also choose -blank-."
The main think is if it is a longer post.

I hope this helps.
zanedm is offline Male
Old 11-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Good Evening!
Non-fluff posts simply mean helpful and non-spam posts.
Since you're working your way to the GE, you need to have 50 non-fluff posts, like you said.
Having 50 non-fluff posts is about the hardest part about getting into the GE.
Thankfully there's a fantastic staff-written guide about what a non-fluff post is, which sections count as non-fluff posting, and how to make good posts in general.
That can be found right here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
I hope this helps!
Good luck getting into the GE!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #4
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Hi there.
Non fluff are good posts.
Like posting to help people
Wishing people happy birthdays!
Welcoming new members!

Fluff are when you say stuff randomly, off topic and no use to be said
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 05:56 PM   #5

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

everyone basically explained it.
helpful, on topic posts. since you have 1,000+ posts, i would imagine you have at least 50, but i can't be positive. hope i helped
cheerio16 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #6
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee - Updated March 2, 2010
^^ that thread helps a lot
A fluff post (as the thread states) is something such as "LOL! That is funny!" "Gee!" pretty much anything silly or off topic.
Good luck on getting into the GE!
--Panda
Old 11-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #7

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by zanedm
Fluff posts are posts like:
"i agree"
a non-fluff post is like:
"Yah i choose -blank- i think it looks awesome i would also choose -blank-."
The main think is if it is a longer post.

I hope this helps.
wow never knew that thanks so much
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #8
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by cherrio12
Hi there.
Non fluff are good posts.
Like posting to help people
Wishing people happy birthdays!
Welcoming new members!

Fluff are when you say stuff randomly, off topic and no use to be said
Hello, Exactly what cherrio12 said.

Just My Opinion:::Also Fluff post could be counted if you are for instance in the "Help Me section" and you go to a question that has 4 answers and you repeat what the others said (I'm sure you wouldn't copy word for word completely) but if you repeat something make sure you add something else helpful also.

Like this post! I would have said everything that cheerio12 said but I added more helpfulness (hopefully lol)
That was my main issue...Good Luck to you! I hope I helped some Karen

Last edited by karenpd; 11-09-2011 at 06:10 PM..
karenpd is offline Female
Closed