Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 04:15 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
trishohara is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: No Webkinz before 7am?

Since about christmas I have experienced that it is not possible anymore to log into Webkinz World before 7am, most times even later. (US account, Kinztime).

It is annoying and frustrating. I already wrote Ganz, but they ignore it completely.

Have you experienced this too? Or do the most webkinz users sleep longer than 7am?
trishohara is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2009, 04:19 AM   #2
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: No Webkinz before 7am?

I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone and for me Webkinz is down from about 2 AM until sometime after 6 AM.
I can usually get on by 6:30 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:32 AM   #3
heeeee!

Knut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to behold

Okay. I thought that was just me too. Glad to know others are having this experience too.
I heard it was just for nightly maintenance. It doesn't hurt either with all of these glitches anyway.
Knut is offline Male
Old 07-12-2009, 04:49 AM   #4
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Why are our accounts down for so long but the other 2 are only down for a couple of minutes?
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 07:05 AM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

That's strange. Usually webkinz world is open around
6:00 - 6:30 A.M.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 07:12 AM   #6

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Webkinz world closes at midnight, then opens at 6:00 am. That's strange though.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 12:51 PM   #7
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

USA accounts are down from 2am EST (kinztime) to approx 6:30am EST (kinztime). If you get a European or Asian account, they're only down for a few minutes at 2am their local time. The rest of the time they're open (but the activities happen at their local times, so don't get an Asian or European account as your only account if you live in the USA -unless you can be home at the right times to do those activities.)
Old 07-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #8
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Cloud one is corret. USA accounts close at 2am. Its really depends on what account you have.
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #9
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I'm in the Central time zone and I have also noticed that Webkinz is not available after maintenance until after 6:30 KT. I remember when I could get on at 5:30. This is one of the reasons I love my Asian and Euro account.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #10
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

yeah i like to get on before school and i can't do that now
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Closed