Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 12:32 AM   #1
sas??

Default Unanswered: No Way!! Has this ever happened to you???

I think Ganz ripped me off. I got a webkinz blue ball hat in my hallmark store because I wanted some of the new clothes they added in kinzstyle shop. As soon as I get home I put the code in and it gave me a fairy topairy. I tried the coed again and again hoping for the little pink bag and it said it had already been used I also checked it a ton of times. I sent an email to ganz and I want to know if this has happened to you please post thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 12:43 AM   #2
PofNatey

Default Re: No Way!! Has this ever happened to you???

strange sorry that happened
no I have never gotten any clothes so I wouldn't know sorry
maybe the codes just got messed up
Old 04-04-2008, 12:47 AM   #3
charmingly
Gift Guru

mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!mootooyou is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

im sorry ive never had anything like that happen to me, and ive registered a lot of clothes. it doesnt surprise me tho, it wouldnt be too hard to have just one number or letter make an item show up differently. with the kinzstyle items you get a little blue bag.. you are actually kind of lucky to get a fairy topiary, you cant buy the charms anymore in stores most places and it can take months to hunt down the charms in the forest. i still havent gotten mine!

im sure ganz will make it right with you. good luck!
mootooyou is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 12:47 AM   #4
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by sas??
I think Ganz ripped me off. I got a webkinz blue ball hat in my hallmark store because I wanted some of the new clothes they added in kinzstyle shop. As soon as I get home I put the code in and it gave me a fairy topairy. I tried the coed again and again hoping for the little pink bag and it said it had already been used I also checked it a ton of times. I sent an email to ganz and I want to know if this has happened to you please post thank you.
This also was on anther thread, keep your codes and CALL them. You have to speak to a CS rep and they will take care of it. Good Luck! It is not a rip off, it is a gitch......i am sure they will take care of yours as well.

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-04-2008 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: forgot
Old 04-04-2008, 12:48 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I guess the codes must have gotten mixed up with another code. Aren't you suppose to get a chance at the kinzstyle shop with the clothing purchases? I would definitely call up Ganz about this one. Of course, if you like the fairy topiary, maybe you can just keep it instead.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:52 AM   #6

Fumblina is an unknown quantity at this point

maby some person out there spends half their time @ the code shop entering random codes (without buying anything) until they get something. And no this has not happened to me yet but it did happen to one of my friends. They entered a code to get a cocker spaniel and the code had already been used
Old 04-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #7
sas??

I was shocked when it happened to me I guess I just thought that I put in the wrong code but Idk about this whole thing
Old 04-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It is just a programming error! I think the Fairy Topiaries might be worth more though. WI values them at 15000 to 17000 kinzcash (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...html?p=4478345). If it is the one I am thinking about, you can only get it by collecting virtual charms in the charm forest and opening up the 7th charm box. If it is not the same fairy topiary that you can get from opening a box in the charm forest, then the item you have might be priceless!!! The charm forest Fairy Topiary is pictured about 40% down the page in the following link (you can search the page for "charm forest items"):

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...html?p=2298933

Let us know if this is the Fairy Topiary that you received. If not, can you try to post a picture?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
sas??

Yup that is it but I still want my stuff
Old 04-04-2008, 09:41 PM   #10
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Same thing happened to me, I an saving it for a ge, the trade value is really good
mimzysmom is offline Female
Closed