Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 05:16 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
RatsRCool is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: No sun panel or chocolate egg

I didn't get anything today. Yesterday I did get an egg and fed it to my pet but nothing happened. I also can't play the white egg search on W Newz. That only worked the first day. I tried clearing my cache and refreshing but it didn't help. Very sad.

Oh, and Mall Spree won't load most of the time.
RatsRCool is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 05:41 AM   #2
ashowal3
Webkinz :)

ashowal3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: No sun panel or chocolate egg

I also didn't get the sunpanel or chocolate egg on one account. Initially, the page wouldn't load and was stuck on "Please wait . . ." so I hit F5 to to log in again and I think somewhere along the line the system must have thought the solar panel was already put in my dock but it wasn't. Tried to clear cache but that didn't work. At least I got a solar panel on my other account.

So yes, other people are having the same problem.
ashowal3 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 06:22 AM   #3
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by RatsRCool
I didn't get anything today. Yesterday I did get an egg and fed it to my pet but nothing happened. I also can't play the white egg search on W Newz. That only worked the first day. I tried clearing my cache and refreshing but it didn't help. Very sad.

Oh, and Mall Spree won't load most of the time.
I am having a lot of problems playing the egg search, I've clicked on maybe 10 eggs and it finally sent a white egg to my account and now it's not showing up all all for my other account. Mall Spree takes awhile to load too, this has been happening since yesterday. Sorry to hear you did not get your panel! I have not had that problem with any of my accounts. Have you tried using another browser? I've noticed that webkinz and webkinznewz can sometimes be glitchy on one browser and not the other, typically there are more glitches with Firefox so I have been using Internet Explorer. Really annoying!
tracyvanity is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 06:42 AM   #4
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Same thing happened on my Daughter's account.

She didn't get a chocolate egg earlier in the week, so I called and the rep told me there was nothing they could do since they couldn't prove that the egg wasn't awarded and eaten.

I plan on calling again (once they open) and complaining about the solar panel. They should be able to see that it's not in the dock!
cpom is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 06:50 AM   #5

Priceless has disabled reputation

Hmm. Try using firefox. I am using it and it works just fine!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 04-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #6
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I have tried using Firefox, ie, and chrome. The problem is that the system thinks they were awarded on the first failed login and it's not going to award them now automatically.

I just tried calling and they are closed for the Holiday!

Last edited by cpom; 04-22-2011 at 08:10 AM..
cpom is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #7
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I got mine, I suggest before anyone logs on for the first time today they use firefox .
zacspet is offline Male
Closed