Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

piggy200016 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: NO, SERVER UPGRADE TODAY?

Have been on all accounts all morning,and just got this "Server Upgrade"

Man they have bad timing!!

ARGH!
piggy200016 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #2

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

Default Server upgrade?

Is webkinz down for a server upgrade? This should be done in the middle of the night not middle of the weekend or day.
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
mlcm will become famous soon enough

Default Webkinz Down

Anybody else get kicked off for maintenance?
Old 08-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Down

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now it works for some reason!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder what happened
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 11:22 AM   #5

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Server upgrade?

I don't think so. This is not happening to me. Is it happening to you? Try clearing your cache or try to restart the computer and it should budge. If not, I would wait or try to log in the customer support using the login button there. If neither of this works, try to wait. I know it's hard but it will show up.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

It was supposed to be for today, but I guess it isn't. WW is working fine for me. Don't worry about it. WI will tell you if it is down for maintenence.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:30 AM   #7
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

this happened to me but now im on webkinz world and its working fine!
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

So far, WW is working fine for me. You could try refreshing the page every once in a while to see if you can log in. i hope you'll be able to log in soon, but I've seen some other people with this problem, so don't worry, you're not the only one!
Old 08-01-2009, 11:40 AM   #9

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

WW is working fine for me. It's not working for you? Try to clear your cache or restart the computer. If neither of those work, try to log in from the customer support. I hope it works!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 01:01 PM   #10
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: NO, SERVER UPGRADE TODAY?

Hmmm.. Webkinz seems to be working fine for me. Maybe you could try clearing your cache. If you keep on having problems maybe you could try to log in from another part from Webkinz. I hope that Webkinz works for you soon!

-Sweets
Sweets2 is offline Female
Closed