Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 10:02 AM   #1
qtie2
Webkinz :)
Qtie2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: No Rooms?

My daughter got alot of webkinz from her visiting grammy... I mean ALOT! The first few we added came out just fine nut the last 3 or 4 didn't come with a room. Is there a point where they stop getting rooms? I think she has 12 now maybe 13.

:koala::pig::ppony::rdr::wt::gr:

Okay, it's 14 I used the pictures to count
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 10:04 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: No Rooms?

you stop getting rooms with number 10. you get a gift box that comes with something extra insead of the room.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:24 AM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi Qtie~ WOW what a kewl grammy your daughter has..she totally scored

I know we were thrilled after getting and surpassing our 10th pet..I was always annoyed that they just put that extra room anywhere..and it always threw off my house layout! LOL

They actually give you a 1000kc EXTRA instead of a room on top of an extra surprise box with an exclusive.

10th-15th-20th..every 5th thereafter you get the choice of a superbed

That Ganz is always thinking of ways to milk us into getting more webbys!! Its apparantly working very well..lol

You will have to share which new ones she got and your fun exclusive gifts!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 10:38 AM   #4
Banned
herbandtez is on a distinguished road

yes you do have to buy a room after the tenth webbie but i love putting two or three webbies in a room as roomies. buy a large room and put a webkinz and lilkinz together. so cool and saves cash!
Old 10-25-2007, 10:41 AM   #5
nosloc

coco23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wondered about that too when I got my 11th webkinz. But it turns out you only get a free room when you adopt your 1-10 webkinz.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #6
qtie2
Qtie2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, I'm sure she'd rather have the cool present rather than the room anyway. It was kind of annoying getting the small rooms to. There's so much stuff to cram in there! She got a cool tiger striped car with her tiger (Raja, from Alladin), She got a granfather clock, some Egyption pillar thing, a rainy window, a dog paw window, a rainbow bench... that's all I remember. I don't remember what came with what because we added them all at the same time. She thinks the tiger car is the coolest though. Thanks for clearing the room thing up! This forum is great!!!
Closed