Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

My4Sweeties is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Answered: No room for Golden Pegasus?

My granddaughter just adopted a Golden Pegasus today, but she did not get a room with her adoption. It was her 11th adoption. She did get a bonus coin worth $1000 KC, and a water feature, but no room and no balloon. Is this being discontinued or is it a glitch and if it is a glitch, can it be rectified? She is pretty disappointed.
My4Sweeties is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by zanedm
only the first 10 adoptions you get a room with but hey you got a 1000 kc coin so you can by a room the same size as the adoption rooms and have money left over plus you get to pick where it goes

i hope this helps you
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: No room for Golden Pegasus?

You only get a room with your first 10 adoptions. After that, you get a bonus gift box and I believe extra KC with each adoption. So no, it's not a glitch.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, I don't think thats fair...
rissybissy is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by My4Sweeties
My granddaughter just adopted a Golden Pegasus today, but she did not get a room with her adoption. It was her 11th adoption. She did get a bonus coin worth $1000 KC, and a water feature, but no room and no balloon. Is this being discontinued or is it a glitch and if it is a glitch, can it be rectified? She is pretty disappointed.
It only goes until the 10th, sorry! =]
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #5

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

only the first 10 adoptions you get a room with but hey you got a 1000 kc coin so you can by a room the same size as the adoption rooms and have money left over plus you get to pick where it goes

i hope this helps you
zanedm is offline Male
Old 07-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #6

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

only to the tenth adoption! sorry!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Well, after you adopt your 10th pet, you don't get an extra room for your pet. Here's some info I found on .

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

They only award rooms with the first 10 adoptions to get the collector started.With that 1,000 coins you can get a new room to decorate!

Congrats on the adoption and good luck on webkinz !
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #9
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

They only give you rooms till you tenth pet is adopted,
on you eleventh pet they give you 1,000 kinzcash to buy and decorate your room
congrats on you granddaughters new pet have fun in webkinz world (:
cheekybernard is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 09:13 PM   #10
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

A room is only offered for your 10th adoption.
Since the golden pegasus was your granddaughters 11th adoption, she will get something different.
She will get 1000KC to buy her own room to decorate.
It is not a glitch though, so don't worry!
Mcutieface is offline Female
Closed

Tags
golden pegasus, no pet room