Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Sidney is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: No room!

Yesterday, my daughter adopted a lil kinz terrier. It was her 11th webkinz, in case that makes a difference, but she didn't get a room. The site put the terrier in a room she already had.
She did get her gift box which included an extra box. Is this a normal thing when you go beyond your 10th webkinz or was this a glitch? A so sad daughter.
Sidney is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
Look Up!!

clueless452 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No room!

Yes, when you adopt pets # 1-10, you get a medium room. When you adopt your 11+ pet, you no longer get a room. It is normal, but you can still buy a room for the lil' white terrier!!
Old 05-18-2008, 04:41 PM   #3

Thank you so much for such a quick response. Now we are in the know.
Sidney is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 04:42 PM   #4
call me jenny or cat
Gift Guru

catfriend25 will become famous soon enough

Yes, unfortunately, that is normal, just as clueless452 said. =]
Old 05-18-2008, 04:44 PM   #5

mathteacher67 is on a distinguished road

The extra box (should be an exclusive bed box) is for #10 adoption and then you get an extra exclusive instead of a room for future adoptions - and every 5th i.e. 15th, 20th pet etc you will get a bed box to choose an exclusive bed.
Old 05-18-2008, 04:54 PM   #6

Wow, I'm so glad we have this site to ask questions and get answers. It really helps learning about what to expect. When my daughter said she didn't get a room, I knew I could turn to all of you and get an answer/explanation to know what is going on.
Sidney is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #7
You bet I'm
Gifted
Mrs.Nelson is on a distinguished road

Just wanted to say thanks for asking that question. My daughter adopted her 11th pet today and I was wondering why no room. I'm so glad there's a place to share all of these things. Thanks to the ones who answered too
Mrs.Nelson is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 09:29 PM   #8
mycah1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah like everybody else said 1-10 get a room and 10/15/20/25..... get an exclusive bed and 11 and up get and extra box sometimes filled with 1000 kc coins to use these just sell them in the w-shop hope i helped.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:48 AM   #9
winney98
Gift Trainee

Winney98 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also noticed you get a little more kinzcash after the 10th pet. Also an extra gift box with somtimes an exclusive item or more money in it. Im actually getting sick of the beds, i wish some new ones would come out. But have fun with those extra gifts. Somtimes insteasd of buying a new room for my new pet I bunk them together.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:19 AM   #10
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

With pets one through nine you are given a medium room, (named for your pet, I wish you could do this with all the rooms) 2000 Kinzcash, an Exclusive Item, a few asorted food items inculding their PSF, and their PSI. For pet number ten you recieve a meduim room(named for your pet), 2000 kinzcash, an Exculsive Item, asorted food items inculding their PSF, thier PSI and a Super Exculsive Gift Box. For all pets after this you recieve 3000 kinzcash, an Exculsive Item, asorted food items inculding their PSF, and a Bonus Box that can contain either an Exculsive Item or a 1000 Kinzcash Coin.

On adopotions number 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, ect. A Super Exculsive Gift box will take the place of the bonus box.

Sometimes in our experience (55 Webbies so far) We have been given more than one exculsive then then the two you are supposed to get form adoption after number 11. So don't freak out if this happens to you (You should really be happy!).

Hope this helps!
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Closed