Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
EMH08
Webkinz :)

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Unhappy Answered: No quick draws....?

this is maddening.. Not that I ever WIN anything on quick draws, but now, they don't WORK. every time I clicky on one the screen gets a little dimmer, like it's supposed to be there, but it doesn't show up. I can still go places and when I do, everything is normal again. then I go back and clicky on it, and it doesn't work. what could be the problem? I have cleared my cache more times than I can remember so that can't be it... hmm, any ideas?
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Tullylover97
Usually what works for me is to click the quick draw thing about then your screen gets dimmer. Then go to somewhere else like the Arcade~ don't do anything when you go there. Just go to the arcade but don't play any games. then go to the daily actvities and then click on it and it should work. It sounds like you have tried this before but I would try again.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: No quick draws....?

I'd try to restart your computer and wait a while. I just did the quick draw and it worked for me, so I don't know if it is just you or a glitch.
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 09:38 AM   #3
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

Usually what works for me is to click the quick draw thing about then your screen gets dimmer. Then go to somewhere else like the Arcade~ don't do anything when you go there. Just go to the arcade but don't play any games. then go to the daily actvities and then click on it and it should work. It sounds like you have tried this before but I would try again.
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 09:39 AM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Tullylover97
That's what I always do.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

i have to do the same thing almost every time.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 01:40 PM   #6
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Hm, I'll try again. thanks everyone!
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Closed