Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzmommy is a jewel in the roughwebkinzmommy is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: No Prize for the 24th Webkinz Charm in Magic Forest

Before I report this as a Glitch. I purchased 5 charms from the Ganz Estore yesterday to complete my set of Fairy Forest charms (24 total). Most were purchased retail with an actual charm but the last 9 or 10 I bought from the estore. As I was puting in the codes a message popped up a few times about "prize not awarded" but I didn't catch the whole thing because it came and went quickly. I did notice however, I didn't get the whole amount of kinzcash on all of them. THIS didn't bother me so much. But after puting in the last charm a pop up box came up and said I was awarded the fairy forest tiara. This doesn't make sense since this is the prize for the forest charms. I should have received the tree. In the end I wasn't awarded any prize. I logged out and back in, cleared my cache and all the other trouble shooting tips. When no results I followed the cust svc instructions and sent an email. Ganz responded with the following

"From: "sde@ganz.com" <sde@ganz.com>
To:
Sent: Tue, October 13, 2009 9:42:19 AM
Subject: My prize didn't unlock

Hello,

Thank you for your question regarding missing or lost items/Kinzcash.

While it is not a regular occurrence, missing items/Kinzcash can be caused by a momentary ‘hiccup' in Webkinz World. First, please try to log out of your account and then back into your account. Missing items have been noted in accounts that may have items stored improperly (items blocking doorways, overloading rooms excessively with items). For more information on how to store items and decorate rooms correctly please refer to the Webkinz Guide, which can be found in the 'Things to Do' menu once you log-in.

Please be advised that, as stated in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded. For more information please refer to the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

We are aware that sometimes technical problems do arise while using the website and we continue to address these issues. Our technical team works very hard to not only fix problems as they arise but also to make sure that once an issue is identified and fixed, it does not reoccur.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support"

I'm speechless at the moment. Not only did we get a delux account last month. We've also spent money at the Estore. I now feel foolish because I anticipate its going to be difficult to get this resolved and its left a bad taste in my mouth for Ganz. They should have been able to tell that there was an error on their part and their email implies they don't care and we're out of luck. My family overlooks most of the constant Glitches and annoyances with Webkinz world (last week no exception with most of the Delux features not working right), but poor customer service is simply unexceptable. If I gave this response to a customer where I worked, I'd be fired and my employer would probably get sued. I apologize for my Rant. If anyone has any other suggestions or insights I would love to hear them. Feeling very let down here.

Best Answer - Posted by prettyirishgirl
I am so sorry - i read that and it just sounds so heartless and cold - which personally I think is horrible customer service and it getting out to a group could cause major issues for them. The only suggestion I have is that it may be a generic response - although horrible., and that talking with a human on the phone seems to get more done in my opinion. In emailing Ganz I've never gotten effective action, but when I have called they have usually been very helpful. I would suggest calling them and not only asking if they can resolve your problem but ask for a manager and confront them with the email then see what they do and how you feel about a human reaction. Good Luck!! I hope it gets resolved for you very soon
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: No Prize for the 24th Webkinz Charm in Magic Forest

I am so sorry - i read that and it just sounds so heartless and cold - which personally I think is horrible customer service and it getting out to a group could cause major issues for them. The only suggestion I have is that it may be a generic response - although horrible., and that talking with a human on the phone seems to get more done in my opinion. In emailing Ganz I've never gotten effective action, but when I have called they have usually been very helpful. I would suggest calling them and not only asking if they can resolve your problem but ask for a manager and confront them with the email then see what they do and how you feel about a human reaction. Good Luck!! I hope it gets resolved for you very soon
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #3
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

i had the same problem with the charms and believe it or not it just showed up in my dock a couple of weeks later.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #4
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Oh I am so sorry. I know that I really looked forward to winning my charm forest stuff, and the disappointment you must feel is unimaginable. I hope your winnings appear in your dock -- there is a possibility that they will -- and the bad taste washes away. Good luck, and remember that we here at WI really do feel your pain
Old 10-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Give GANZ a call- they (hopefully) wouldn't just leave you sitting there speechless after purchasing five charms! Lots of good luck wishes to you!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Honestly that sounds like a canned answer. I think you should call GANZ 866-932-5469 and speak to someone personally.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 09:58 PM   #7
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

A. Call GANZ! I know many people who had items stolen or a major glitch in webkinz they got the items.

B. Have you ever gotten ahold of that tree? Once you have it you can't get another. If you already have a charm forest tiara it will not award you another.

Hope this helped!
WIguy is offline Male
Old 10-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You need to call Ganz. The email you received is just a standard answer and if you call them I am sure they will get you your tree.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 06:46 AM   #9
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

What you received was an automated response from a computer. You'll have better luck if you call them. We had a minor problem once on our kids' accounts with them not getting what they should with a new adoption, and customer service was polite and quick to award the items on the phone. We had also tried the e-mail first, and got about the same response you did. But the people on the phone were nice. Best of luck!
acourt is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 07:09 AM   #10

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

Wow - that is the opposite that Ganz told me. I too bought my last charm for Fairy Forest this past weekend (Plumpy) and even though I had all 24 charms it still had the question mark by the side - no prize (ie - the Magic Tree)... I logged out, cleared cache, and still no tree - so I did sent a note to Ganz telling them I didn't get a prize. This was Monday - on Tuesday, I only got a note back saying they were working on it, but by midday Tuesday I had my tree in my dock - so they immediately fixed it.

I haven't had the same experience though in the key section of Woodland. I have completed silver and gold key levels, but if I try and click on a prize it immediately knocks me out of Webkinz World....I got the same note back saying they were working on this, but as of now it's still not fixed.......
Aunt Tissi is offline Female
Closed