Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: No! Please! WW not working!

View Post Originally Posted by Franny
I can log in through the backdoor but not much is working properly.

welcome to WI. and same with me. when i was in i couldn't do the gem hunt or anything the things went blue. now i am logged out and can't log back in.... what a day

luckily i don't have anything else to do, only cleaning up, doing daily activities, help my dad with the wood... and more lol...

Last edited by Taku2; 08-17-2011 at 09:46 AM..
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #32

pikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clownpikachiu is cool as a bunny clown

am able to log in but very slow. Can't load kinzville map. Not a good day.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #33

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

Not loading at all for me. Not even log-in page. I love when they add new things but really dislike the process of getting it to work.lol
Old 08-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #34
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I am able to log in but most of my dock is not being displayed, but I can read the item name when holding the cursor over the square. My Kinzville Map will not load as well or my room.
I guess I will be waiting for later in the day in the hopes that they get the site up and running.
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Old 08-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #35
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

WW came up from the update but they messed up the loading process, please give them time to fix it.

In the mean time join a club on WI! Or learn something new about webkinz!

Little Bird
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 08-17-2011, 09:52 AM   #36
Midreams has a spectacular aura aboutMidreams has a spectacular aura about

I know we're all a little bit stuck in our own frame of reference, but let's not be so provincial as to forget that not everyone lives where you live, and it's not the same time all over the world.

I keep seeing suggestions that maintenance should always begin at "12:01", presumably because this is "past bedtime". Of course, 12:01 am eastern time is 9:01 in the evening in California and just after 6 in the evening in Hawaii. I doubt the Webkinz lovers in Honolulu want to see the site shut down at 6 every Wednesday so that all the east coast players don't have to miss their morning Webkinz fix.

For our overseas friends, 12:01 AM eastern time is when people are just waking up in places like Paris (6:01 in the morning) and heading towards lunchtime in Delhi.

When a site is international like Webkinz, there is no optimal time when everyone is asleep. Each of us should also remember that it makes sense that maintenance is conducted during reasonable working hours - someone is there actually DOING the maintenance.

And finally, as frustrating as it is to find glitches - it takes "stress testing" to find most programming bugs - in other words - no one knows that they are there until the users start experiencing them. There is no way for Ganz to insure that everything will work right when it's "turned on". Programming is just as much reactive as it is proactive.

Considering the size of the site and the size of the community, Ganz does a pretty darn good job keeping things running smoothly. Yes, there are often glitches, and some of them seem to linger for quite a while, but all in all, Webkinz users seem to get a lot more than they're "paying" for.

Just my two cents.
Midreams is offline Male
Old 08-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #37

dere has disabled reputation

Awe, I tried to log on and got nothing! I am excited to see the new additions and hope it starts working soon! I hope they finally added the rest of the Webkinz Fan theme! Soooooo excited, please start working soon!
dere is offline Female
Old 08-17-2011, 09:59 AM   #38

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Midreams
I know we're all a little bit stuck in our own frame of reference, but let's not be so provincial as to forget that not everyone lives where you live, and it's not the same time all over the world.

I keep seeing suggestions that maintenance should always begin at "12:01", presumably because this is "past bedtime". Of course, 12:01 am eastern time is 9:01 in the evening in California and just after 6 in the evening in Hawaii. I doubt the Webkinz lovers in Honolulu want to see the site shut down at 6 every Wednesday so that all the east coast players don't have to miss their morning Webkinz fix.

For our overseas friends, 12:01 AM eastern time is when people are just waking up in places like Paris (6:01 in the morning) and heading towards lunchtime in Delhi.

When a site is international like Webkinz, there is no optimal time when everyone is asleep. Each of us should also remember that it makes sense that maintenance is conducted during reasonable working hours - someone is there actually DOING the maintenance.

And finally, as frustrating as it is to find glitches - it takes "stress testing" to find most programming bugs - in other words - no one knows that they are there until the users start experiencing them. There is no way for Ganz to insure that everything will work right when it's "turned on". Programming is just as much reactive as it is proactive.

Considering the size of the site and the size of the community, Ganz does a pretty darn good job keeping things running smoothly. Yes, there are often glitches, and some of them seem to linger for quite a while, but all in all, Webkinz users seem to get a lot more than they're "paying" for.

Just my two cents.

I know... I am glad that i was able to do this hourly event. it is just sometimes frustrating... oh and there might be a possibility. as far as i know there are only "3 time zones" in webkinz, right? the asian, european and american, right? find something in between. like not having so many "good things" on a wednesday. like today i think it is pretty "good" in the morning there aren't games like wheel of wishes or so, they are later, when the maintanance is done.

well i hope it is done soon.

thanks ganz....

Well, finally it is working for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GANZ

Last edited by Taku2; 08-17-2011 at 10:21 AM..
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed