Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 11:18 PM   #11
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: No POTM Loot Bag for me!

If it doesn't fix itsself, definitely give them a call. The number is 1-866-WEBKINZ. Be sure to listen to the entire message. During the recording they will say that you cannot leave a message, but if you keep listening all the way to the very end, you can in fact leave a message. Just tell them you are having a problem with a potm adoption and you need someone to return your call. Usually they'll get back to you within a day or two....sometimes sooner and sometimes it's a little longer than that.

The one thing I can tell you is that several months ago, this mess was happening where people weren't getting their potm items. What had happened was that ganz had added a new potm item to their system (the strength tester) but they had not added the image to the system. So, finally when they completely added the new item to their system, suddenly a lot of people that had gotten and empty loot bag ended up getting that strength tester in their dock one morning (myself included). I do know that there are 2 new potm items that will be added soon..The same thing may be happening again. You could end up with one of the 2 new potm items very soon.

Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

WesleyKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 11:23 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

homer is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the phone number and all the good info. Hopefully I'll end up with something good for all my frustration.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #13
balletgirlpo
Gifted

mdoubre is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe your computer is glitching try emptying your cache memory and see if that helps
Old 07-31-2008, 12:06 AM   #14
i luv my

Casey is on a distinguished road

really? i dont know, do u have an american account? if u do it should work
Casey is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 12:46 AM   #15
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

They did the same thing to me about the email! I know, as you did, that I filled it out. I have gotten 0 cash before, but my items showed up in furniture or items.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 12:58 AM   #16
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

You will get your items. I had this happen with an adoption. I had the empty space but no package. In a day or 2 it returned. Call Ganz if no luck in a day or 2. Hope this helps
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 01:00 AM   #17
Gifted

dpac5 has a spectacular aura aboutdpac5 has a spectacular aura about

Someone Else I Know Didn't Get One Either Today.
dpac5 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 01:32 AM   #18
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I'm sorry this happened and I hope it doesn't happen to me also. I found two cheeky monkeys today and haven't had time to put them on yet..I'm planning on doing so after the nightly update. I assume that as long as you adopt the POTM before midnight EST July 31 (today) you should get POTM items...because it is still the month of July. I hope so anyway or I just wasted 25.00. I already have a cheeky on my account...I just wanted some more POTM stuff.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Closed