Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 02:57 AM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: No POTM loot bag

I went out and bought the webkinz lion for the sole purpose of getting the POTM loot bag. I adopted the lion on the 10th of April but did not get the loot bag. I called GANZ and was told that I had too many items in my dock, and yes, I do have more than 100 items, and I was told that there was nothing they could do. Basically it's my loss. Also, I was told that if people did not keep the number of items in their dock down to under 100 items they may start deleting items without any type of reimbursement, regardless of what items they delete. I just wanted to pass on the information. Also, I did call a second time and was told the same thing.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by COONYCOON
I am hoping they are making a reference to what happened with the pj items when people had a thousand or more of one item in their docks and had to have them deleted to open their docks ( if they didn't have high-speed internet connections)! And not saying they would delete people's items without any communication with them * aghast*

All I can say is keep phoning! It took me several weeks to get mine (and I had well over a thousand things in my dock - but not of one item) . Just don't give up! Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 03:12 AM   #2
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No POTM loot bag

I am hoping they are making a reference to what happened with the pj items when people had a thousand or more of one item in their docks and had to have them deleted to open their docks ( if they didn't have high-speed internet connections)! And not saying they would delete people's items without any communication with them * aghast*

All I can say is keep phoning! It took me several weeks to get mine (and I had well over a thousand things in my dock - but not of one item) . Just don't give up! Good luck!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 03:19 AM   #3
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I don't have over 1000 items in my dock but I was told to buy storage boxes for some of the clothes, I have about 50 snow white items I haven't put anywhere yet. However I have had more items in the past and had no trouble getting the loot bag.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:05 AM   #4
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Yes, they are not related. However, they have to go to a lot of trouble to find out of those of us with big accounts are trying to cheat or not. With small accounts, they just look into the dock and if they don't see the item, that is that (I know they could have been traded or sent)! I suppose the traces are a lot easier to follow too. That is no excuse for not fixing our accounts. On the contrary, Ganz ought to make big account holders a priority when you consider how much money we have invested. Keep trying and you will eventually find someone who will help
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 04:45 AM   #5
Sheryl is wacky!

Thanks, You give me hope that I may still get my loot bag.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Definitely keep calling. If they say no, ask for their supervisor. Be sure to ask names & say the time - so they know you are keeping a record.

I read of someone (on WI) who asked 2 levels up (so supervisor's supervisor), and that person
said "no problem" & helped them.

I've have over 2300 items in my dock (had lots of garden items to sell), usually have just over 800.
So that's just an excuse on their part.
boarderlander is offline Female
Closed