Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 05:55 AM   #1
melndave and kami725
Gifted

lanie91 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: NO POTM Gift Bag

I just logged in my Hippo and NO PET OF THE MONTH loot bag! What do I do? I am so bummed out.

L.
lanie91 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 06:35 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
NQCMUM is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NO POTM Gift Bag

We are having the same trouble. You are not alone.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:42 AM   #3

dawntrinity is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same problem it helps a little to know it is not just me
dawntrinity is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 06:55 AM   #4
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Have you all tried logging out, clearing cache and logging back in? That happened to me when I adopted a pet from a trading card. I did not get the kinzcash, his PSI or his food. I logged out and cleared my cache and when I logged back in everything was there. I hope that it works out for all of you. I just got logged off when I clicked on the POTM ribbon, so, as would be the usual with WW, it is a glitchy sort of day.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 07:11 AM   #5

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried it, but it did not work
Old 11-01-2008, 07:31 AM   #6
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

This happened to me last month. I sent an e-mail and got only the standard "we received your e-mail" response. Finally after waiting a week, I called them. They have you leave your message on a recording. They are so busy with glitches it took them a week to call me back! But, when the lady did call, she was very nice and had kinzcash, my item and wish token in my account the next day.
I would say if your items to not magically appear today, call them and get in line on the recorder. They really do want to make things right, they are just so buys with updates and glitches.
Areyel is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 09:06 AM   #7

I received an email back saying 1-3 days it will take for a reply
Old 11-06-2008, 08:00 AM   #8

Still no reply from Ganz and no POTM status. Anyone else had this bad luck?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #9

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

I called them about the pugs, still waiting for a supervisor to call me back cause the first girl said too bad, can't help you.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 AM   #10
webkinzrfunmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: NO POTM Gift Bag

I have had the EXACT same problem! I adopted the POTM this month on the 1st and several people told me I shouldn't have done it on the 1st of the month but I guess it is still happening unfortunately. I purchased another POTM for one of my children but am hesitant to have them adopt it yet. I hate having them wait because they can't do all the extra daily activities until they adopt the pet.

I guess I will call Ganz today and see if I can get any help. I hope I don't get someone that just says they can't help me. But how do you get someone on the phone? When I call the number listed I just get a recording that says if I received an email with a number then enter it. It also says they don't receive the voicemail messages. I am confused!

Anyone have any hints as to how to get someone to help me get through to Ganz to get help?

And when getting a supervisor (if the first person can't help) do you just ask to speak to their supervisor?

Thanks so much!
webkinzrfunmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
potm problems