Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 09:56 PM   #11
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: No POTM Adoption Box

Sorry for what happened. Maybe you should have checked this Thread as what happened to you is a very common problem. Many Ganz CSRs will tell you to wait a few days before adopting the PoTM.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #12
Gifted
Miranda is just really niceMiranda is just really nice

This was an entertaining story (with hopefully a good ending, I'll keep your PoTM gift in my thoughts tomorrow and maybe it will help). Maybe you should consider writing as a second career? Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:44 AM   #13
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Sorry for what happened. Maybe you should have checked this Thread as what happened to you is a very common problem. Many Ganz CSRs will tell you to wait a few days before adopting the PoTM.
Yep, I should have. I had not noticed it before, because I had never come across a POTM before, and this was a first. I did ask my husband if it was, indeed, October 1st, and he said it was, in between dramatic sniffles. But, you know, we really should not have to. Since they have set this program up, they need to do it correctly. If this problem happens each month, then they need a guy with a calendar and fast fingers who can update the system. It's not like the first of the month is a surprise that snuck up on them!! They seem to be able to get the chocolate ribbons to work, why not the POTM??
upsetness is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #14
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by upsetness
Yep, I should have. I had not noticed it before, because I had never come across a POTM before, and this was a first. I did ask my husband if it was, indeed, October 1st, and he said it was, in between dramatic sniffles. But, you know, we really should not have to. Since they have set this program up, they need to do it correctly. If this problem happens each month, then they need a guy with a calendar and fast fingers who can update the system. It's not like the first of the month is a surprise that snuck up on them!! They seem to be able to get the chocolate ribbons to work, why not the POTM??
I agree with you. In fact I know quite some time ago one of my friends went to adopt the POTM a day early and she was asked if she really wanted to adopt it then. Why don't they do this now.

I always wait and click continue on webkinz pets and stuff on the first page of the newspaper in WW and then make sure that the proper pet is showing as the POTM. I have always adopted my POTM's right then and have never had a problem. I hope you get this resolved. Meanwhile I so much enjoy how well you express yourself.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #15
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Miranda
This was an entertaining story (with hopefully a good ending, I'll keep your PoTM gift in my thoughts tomorrow and maybe it will help). Maybe you should consider writing as a second career? Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! Yes, it did have a happy ending. Deanna left a very nice message and told me to please call back and ask for her. I called back this morning, and I have now decided that Deanna is my new BFF. I had another problem (see this thread- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f165/updated-10-x-10-rooms-hanging-560182/) that I also need help with. I called the Ganz number I was given, and asked to speak with Deanna. I was put through to her directly. She told me that I had, indeed apopted a Golden Retriever, and that she would award me a motor something or other. She said that that was the item for She said to log out and them back in and sure enough, there it was. We than talked about my problem hanging pictures, and gave me some good information. I like Deanna a lot better than Auggie, and the other half asleep lady I talked to when my tree from last month did not correct itself back to what I had selected. She seemed irritated. Auggie seemed asleep. Next time, I may try to dust off my 7 years of High Sholl and College French and see how I do. Who knows, my account may just get deleted bacause I accidentally called them some vile-un-sayable-on-a-family-website name.

In real life, I am a general surgeon, and enterain myself with spleens, thyroids, hernias and the like. I have done some writing for rubber stamping magazines, and actually had my work on a cover. I tried making my patient dictation a little fun, but it turns out that hospitals don't have a sense of humor. So, it gets all bottled up, and rather than have it ooze out of my ears, I just let my posts be a little more entertaing then the usual. I think people like being entertained, and started it with my Christmas letters. Rather than who went where and who visited and how our jobs are going, I tell stories about running out of money on the turnpike, and getting searched at the airport and having my luggage inspected in front of a large crowd. One year, I did a test on my previous letters, with a prize to those who got about 80% or so.
upsetness is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #16
Gifted
Miranda is just really niceMiranda is just really nice

And this story made me chuckle too -- YEAH HAPPY ENDINGS! You are right, people do enjoy good stories (except maybe hospitals). Keep on writing! [and it is also nice to know I am not the only rubber stamping, scrapbooking, webkinz loving person with a husband whose eyes roll alot but who is generally remarkably Webkinz tolerant].

View Post Originally Posted by upsetness
Thank you! Yes, it did have a happy ending. Deanna left a very nice message and told me to please call back and ask for her. I called back this morning, and I have now decided that Deanna is my new BFF. I had another problem (see this thread- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f165/updated-10-x-10-rooms-hanging-560182/) that I also need help with. I called the Ganz number I was given, and asked to speak with Deanna. I was put through to her directly. She told me that I had, indeed apopted a Golden Retriever, and that she would award me a motor something or other. She said that that was the item for She said to log out and them back in and sure enough, there it was. We than talked about my problem hanging pictures, and gave me some good information. I like Deanna a lot better than Auggie, and the other half asleep lady I talked to when my tree from last month did not correct itself back to what I had selected. She seemed irritated. Auggie seemed asleep. Next time, I may try to dust off my 7 years of High Sholl and College French and see how I do. Who knows, my account may just get deleted bacause I accidentally called them some vile-un-sayable-on-a-family-website name.

In real life, I am a general surgeon, and enterain myself with spleens, thyroids, hernias and the like. I have done some writing for rubber stamping magazines, and actually had my work on a cover. I tried making my patient dictation a little fun, but it turns out that hospitals don't have a sense of humor. So, it gets all bottled up, and rather than have it ooze out of my ears, I just let my posts be a little more entertaing then the usual. I think people like being entertained, and started it with my Christmas letters. Rather than who went where and who visited and how our jobs are going, I tell stories about running out of money on the turnpike, and getting searched at the airport and having my luggage inspected in front of a large crowd. One year, I did a test on my previous letters, with a prize to those who got about 80% or so.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #17
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Your stories are very entertaining! I am so happy you got this issue resolved.
So, how DO you entertain yourself with spleens?

Wait, I may not want to know that answer!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 01:41 AM   #18
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
Your stories are very entertaining! I am so happy you got this issue resolved.
So, how DO you entertain yourself with spleens?

Wait, I may not want to know that answer!
Good question! And I think you're right, we may not want to know the answer to that. My husband is a paramedic, and I hear enough "interesting" stories from him!

Thanks for my laugh of the day with this thread. Perhaps you should consider a second career as a comedian...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed