Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: No POTM Adoption Box

Okay- it's raining and my husband has a cold. I have the morning off- no patients!! So, instead of laying around, watching TV and eating bonbons as I had planned, I have to drag my tush out of bed and go down to Walgreens and get my ever patient, Webkinz tolorating husband some medication to make life a little more pleasant here in the Big D.

I know I should be thrilled at the opportunity to assist my husband in his search for a treatment for his chest congestion, but I am irritated that I have to go out in the rain. So, I make a stop at the bank and then pick up a little breakfast, etc. before heading on over to Walgreens. As I drag myself down the aisle to the very back of the store where some bozo always puts the exact thing I need on the furthest shelf from the entrance door, I pass down the toy aisle. There peeking out from under a rather homely stuffed. . . something, is a blue Webkinz tag. I reach over to look at it, (once an addict, always an addict) and see that it is a Golden Retreiver. Isn't that the Pet of the Month for October? Isn't today October 1st? I wait for the fog to clear and recall the video with the lavender cat- yes, it is the POTM, and it is only $8.99. All of a sudden, I am very awake and I hustle out of the store, after signing my life away, being carded and strip searched (I made that last part up) to get some medicine for my husband, I speed home (I really did) and toss the medicine at my poor, suffering husband. I shove the cat off the laptop (it must be warm) and fling it open and head to Mrs. Birdie's Adoption Palace. I adopt my POTM, my first.

Okay, so where is my POTM adoption Super-Duper-Extra-Special-Not-To-Be-Believed-Pet-Of-The-Month Adoption Gift?

While I'm at it, where is my Deluxe Halloween Mask Gift Box and why can't I hang anything on the walls of most of my Webkinz rooms? At least I got my Caring Valley Tree (which is very cool by the way)

Upsetness (and I am)

Last edited by upsetness; 10-01-2009 at 10:25 AM..
upsetness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2009, 10:31 AM   #2

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: No POTM Adoption Box

Well I enjoyed reading your story. Sorry I can't be of much help. I always wait a few days to adopt the POTM because of the problems people have with not getting their gifts. Since you already have, I'd say you need to call Ganz. And as far as the deluxe gifts, I didn't get mine yet, I haven't seen on here that anyone has yet. It will be soon, but maybe a day or so. Hope today -- can't wait to get the pumpkin hat.

Glad the caring valley tree worked -- I have a tag I have been saving.

Don't know about the walls, another thing to ask Ganz about!

My Walgreens just started carrying the caring valley pets. I haven't seen regular kinz there. I'll have to look, wouldn't mind another POTM this month!

Last edited by CheekyDB; 10-01-2009 at 10:33 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 11:03 AM   #3
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Are you sure your pet is a Webkinz and not a Lil Kinz? I didn't think Walgreens carried anything but Lil Kinz. If it's a Webkinz, I hope you call Ganz and get your POTM gift.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #4
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Are you sure your pet is a Webkinz and not a Lil Kinz? I didn't think Walgreens carried anything but Lil Kinz. If it's a Webkinz, I hope you call Ganz and get your POTM gift.
I am getting ready to call Ganz right now, but I did check before I bought it and it is a grown up Webkinz. They had the Caring Valley Black and White Cat, and Lil-Kinz- Webkinz Cares on sale for $3.99, and a big bin of Golden Retrievers. I compared the tags with the lion and bear I bought, and those say "Lil Kinz" on the bottom of the tag. I did get my Deluxe box- the mask is darling!!
Old 10-01-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Have you noticed that spotted leopard is the one receiving the special POTM daily activity clicks on WW...I thought it would change when it's the first I put my new lab in and got POTM gift, pet gift, and a special silver box...now I am worried about the daily activities
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
Am I really a

Okaaaay. . . I called Ganz. They were a little more together than last time I called them, when I got a guy I'll call Auggie who was half asleep and clearly uninterested in my problem. This time a got a very happy, peppy, high energy level lady named Deanna who was very nice but not particulary helpful. She did acknowledge that I had adopted a Golden Retriever in the correct size. Thank you, Deanna, I knew that. She seemed to be unable to correct the problem. She said she would call me back. I had to leave about an hour after I called, so I will be interested to hear back from them.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm glad I was able to read another one of your stories about something happening to you, I'm not happy that this fiasco happened to you, however. I remember hearing about Auggie, I'm glad you didn't get him on the phone again! As CheekyDB said, there are problems with people adopting their POTM and not getting the gifts. That's why it's best to wait a couple of days to adopt one if you have one. It's been that way for a while...too long of a while if you ask me. I'm suscribing to this thread in hopes that you will get a call back from Deanna and she will help you more than just telling you stuff you already know.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I hope that she does call you back, since it is the correct pet. If not, call back tomorrow and if the person does not fix it right away ask for a supervisor. You should not have a problem with this and actually it's a good thing because you may be able to choose the gift you want.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #9
Am I really a

They called!!! They actually called! On a real telephone and everything! I am marking this on my calendar, as it is a red letter day indeed. Unfortunaly, I was not home to get the call. I had two short surgeries to do and you just can't rush those (it irritates people ). When I walked out of the hospital, there were 70 mile an hour winds and the tornado sirens were going off. As I stood there trying to decide if I wanted to make a break for my car, a shopping cart went flying by end over end, and the nearest grocery store is about a mile away. Since getting hit with flying shopping carts is not my idea of a leisurely afternoon, I decided to go back inside and cool my heels and maybe eat a few bonbons. By the time I thought it was safe to get to my car (and by this time there were about 50 of us- we looked like ants descending on a smashed burger is a diner parking lot) and motor my way home, I had missed Deanna's call. I was listening to the message when our town auto-called all residents to tell us they had activated the tornado sirens and to expect 70 mile and hour winds, through 5:50PM. It was, at that moment, 6:15PM. Oh well, at least they called. I listened to Deanna again, and she said to please call Ganz back. I will do so tomorrow, and hope I do not get Auggie (thank you for remembering, Polarity) .

Updates coming!!
Old 10-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #10
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Wow, what an incredable day you have had.
I am glad Gantz is taking the time to help you out with this. I used to have problems with POTM items not showing up. Fortunatly I have had very good operators that helped me out.
big2gray is offline Female
Closed