Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
Gifted
Angel Kinz is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: No POTM activities?

This is my first POTM adoption and I was so looking forward to doing extra daily activities. But the POTM events are not showing up on my "Hourly Events". I was thinking this was because of Labor Day but I looked at my Asian Account, which is Tuesday right now, and the POTM activities aren't showing up there either. Is anyone else having this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No POTM activities?

I'm assuming you have the large webkinz bullfrog and you activated it in the month of Sept. Asian time if that is what account you are using?
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
WebkinzMommamia is an unknown quantity at this point

If I remember correctly, they haven't been starting them until the 2nd day of the month.
There should be something tomorrow--I hope!! =)
WebkinzMommamia is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 08:37 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Melissa422 is on a distinguished road

I've noticed that there usually aren't POTM activities on the first day of the month. I think this is to allow people time to adopt their pets without missing any activities.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:39 PM   #5
flodo17

MauMauMama is an unknown quantity at this point

Give it a bit. It took a couple days for the POTM activities to show up last month. What frustrates me is that I'm on the West Coast and so a lot of the early activities I miss because I'm getting ready for work or on my way to work and haven't had time to log in. I've complained to TPTB but I'm probably the only one it frustrates. *sigh*

I would imagine now that the kids are getting back to school there'll be less stuff going on during the day, so don't get frustrated if you don't see much happen during the week.
MauMauMama is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 08:54 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jw5436
I'm assuming you have the large webkinz bullfrog and you activated it in the month of Sept. Asian time if that is what account you are using?
No, I actually adopted the large bullfrog today on my US account. But I didn't see any activities for 11/2 on my Asian Account so I thought I was experiencing glitches or something.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:57 PM   #7

~Becky~ is an unknown quantity at this point

Melissa, what you say makes sense! I was wondering all day why there wasn't something special for my POTM but it seems reasonable to allow everyone to get their pet registered.. will look forward to tomorrow!
Old 09-01-2008, 08:58 PM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by MauMauMama
I would imagine now that the kids are getting back to school there'll be less stuff going on during the day, so don't get frustrated if you don't see much happen during the week.
Darn, I'm sad to hear about the summer time ending. I finally adopted a POTM because I saw all the POTM activities going on the last few months. Oh well, if there aren't going to be a lot of daily activities, this will just be my last POTM adoption.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:59 PM   #9
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Same here, I didn't have POTM activities either!!!
pianolover is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 08:59 PM   #10
Gifted

Thank you everyone for your replies. I hope they start the POTM activities soon! I can't wait!
Closed