Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 08:53 AM   #1
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: No POTM activities?

We have our first POTM, and there are no extra activities listed for it! Also, what is the best way to contact customer service? I have a stuck item. Thanks!
bethmiz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 08:58 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No POTM activities?

I have to agree, I find that RATHER odd, seeing that it is a long weekend and all. They really should be having events right now for them. Maybe they feel that the Ribbons will be enough (Mind you, the first day is never a good day to adopt them, anyway.)

---------- Dixiecup added 3 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Ganz will be closed, it is a Long Weekend in both the US and Canada. OH and stuck items...what have you got stuck, we may be able to do that here...with a bit of handy advice
If it is a vehicle, go to the map and get yourself out of the room. If it is an object floating in the 'second layer' Just put the item it was on back and log out. Clear your history and log back in. You should be able to take it off the table, counter, pedestal whatever it was on. BUT it has to be that exact item!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-01-2008 at 08:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #3
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i know. for the first few days of the month, they dont have extra POTM activities. just wait for a couple days. they'll have them soon! and for the stuck item, go to the customer service link on ur webkinz homepage. click "customer service" then click "i have an item stuck" on the next page, and from there, you'll be able to find the form to fill out so ganz can unstick ur stuck item. i really hope i helped!! and good luck!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:26 AM   #4
SpookyAngie16
Webkinz :)

babybites77 is on a distinguished road

yeah usually they never had it going on the first dayyy at all it was always jus the ribbons flying....
Old 09-01-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

Thanks guys, you were very helpful! I'll have to fill out the form, since the trick didn't work.

Just curious, why is the first day not a good day to adpot a POTM? I'm still new at this!
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:38 AM   #6
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I think they don't have them on the first day because the asian accounts are a day ahead on the schedule but you can't adopt the new POTM until after midnight EST.
lilkinzgrandma is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 09:39 AM   #7
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

I do not think that the first day is bad to adopt..The POTM...I did adopt today and got the balloon maker and money and all the great stuff..Adopt when you wish.I wanted the baloon maker the most so it worked for me! Maybe they think that some new POTM items will be realeased after the first few days,,again I am happy with my prise...good luck when ever you choose to adopt.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #8
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i put on my mantee on sunday and the bull frog on today
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #9
cheekylover8521

They don't do POTM activities RIGHT away. I think they start 1 or 2 days after the first day of the month. -Hope this helps

-CheekyLover8521-
Old 09-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #10
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

here is a link that will help you w/ a stuck item, something you can do if it's a stuck item on a table or pedestal:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html

---------- momwhoplays added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

there will probalby be potm activities other days, maybe even an extra spin on the wheel of wishes next week. we're looking forward to it

Last edited by momwhoplays; 09-01-2008 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed