Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No new room?

You do not get a new room after your 10th pet adoption. However, with your 10th pet and every 5th after that, you get to choose a super bed.

With your first adoption, you get 2000 KC, 1 room, webkinz book, and some other little stuff.

Adoption 2-9, you get 2500 KC, 1 room, and a bonus adoption gift.

Adoption 10, you get 2500 KC, 1 room, bonus gift and super bed

Adoption 11 and up, you get NO ROOM, 3500 KC (so if you want a room, you have more KC to buy it), bonus gift

Every 15th, 20th, 25th, 30th, etc, you get a superbed.

You can find more info on this under customer sevice at www.webkinz.com

Have fun!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #22
nornor4life
Banned
rosepuppy1 is on a distinguished road

it happen with renaming rooms i had horse named smores didnt let me use the name
Old 03-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #23
Gifted

jp123 is a glorious beacon of lightjp123 is a glorious beacon of lightjp123 is a glorious beacon of light

After the 10 webkiz you do not get a room.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #24

crystalnickel is on a distinguished road

With the renaming rooms, I was told today that newer accounts (since Christmas for sure, as that is when I started mine) cannot rename at all, or at least are very limited. This is a glitch due to their rebuilding the dictionary of words you can use, and the customer service representative I spoke to did say they are working on it, but did not say how long it was going to be. So, for now, I memorize the locations of my new, numbered rooms via their position compared to that of the rooms which came already named, from adopting pets. That has been working out pretty well for me thus far, but still, it is annoying not to be able to rename. I have even tried to change mine to shorter numbers, but to no avail. Hopefully, they won't be too long about fixing it!
Old 03-04-2008, 11:40 PM   #25
Gift Trainee
qwertyuiop is an unknown quantity at this point

That is true. After the 10th webkinz , you don't get another room. And since Ganz redid the KinzChat, they don't allow you to use names. I didn't like that either. So many words don't work. I couldn't even name the livingroom. I had to call it a parlor. Oh well, that is because some people talked in a manor that was offensive. So we all have to deal with the consequenses. Good Luck!

---------- qwertyuiop added 9 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

I guess I'm the only one that didn't want more rooms. I didn't like the rooms thrown wherever. I like my house with the rooms arranged the way I wanted them. Like my livingroom is next to the dinning room and my bedrooms are next to other bedrooms and bathrooms nearby. My house has a garden, animal farm and a horse farm. I have a stable and a barn. Oh well, that is just me.

Last edited by qwertyuiop; 03-04-2008 at 11:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-05-2008, 09:23 AM   #26
Im a new

olive9090 will become famous soon enough

well after you get 10 webkinz, you DO NOT get any free rooms. dont be worried about it. its totaly normal. i was worried to, but now i know.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:25 AM   #27
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

aftet your 10th pet you have to buy the rooms
london45 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2008, 11:37 AM   #28
LapisChan

LapisChan is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 14 pets and I haven't gotten a room since my 10th. So, yeah, you don;t get a free room after your tenth pet, but you get to roll the bonus die instead!!
Old 03-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #29
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

yeah... they give u more money tho!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 03-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #30
ashtrash
Gifted

Aggie is on a distinguished road

I am pretty sure ganz changed it so that after your first pet you dont get a new room but you get other bonuses

Aggie
Aggie is offline Female
Closed