Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 10:22 PM   #11
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The No-Name Rooms

Thanks to everyone for easing my worries. Seems like I'll have to get creative in my room naming! Take care, Karen
klb1010 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2008, 11:06 PM   #12
hajj4
Webkinz :)
waterstarjen is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a thread on here somewhere, where they have posted names that have been accepted. Myself have not been able to get the site to accept any of the names. I have contacted Ganz about it and am waiting for an answer. Will let you know what they say.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:14 AM   #13
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

I also am not able to rename rooms at all. I have tried using the exact names others have been able to use. But they will not work for me. I have written to Ganz more than once but have not received a reply.

Grizz

:rac::rdr::gor:
Old 01-27-2008, 12:47 AM   #14
Dipman
Gift Guru

Dipman will become famous soon enough

This seems to be a very common problem in Webkinz World. I have heard however that Webkinz support staff is hard at work on fixing this problem and should have a wider range of names available sometime soon. In order to tide you over however, simply work with whatever Webkinz support will allow. I would just refer to my rooms as "Dog Room" or "Frog Room" or any other simple, self explanatory names. Hope this helps and good luck!
Old 01-27-2008, 02:57 PM   #15
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

I've had the same problem, and have had some luck with going back the next day and trying again. For some reason the system seems to hit some glitches sometimes, and when they do their overnight maintenance it resets. Doesn't always work, but sometimes.

I have also had luck with naming rooms things that reflect their decor. For example, I have an ice room for my "wintery" pets (husky, reindeer, polar bear, penguin, etc.) and have named that room "Igloo". Generally speaking you can also use words that the Webkinz site uses itself as theme names, such as "Farm Room" or "Conservatory".

Basically, you have to just keep trying until it works. Be patient and good luck!

JacksMom
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 03:04 PM   #16
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

They don'ty allow many words. Thats alright just name it something like dog room or cat room.
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 03:44 PM   #17

piggy9000 is on a distinguished road

that same thing happend 2 me but i wuz nameing my turtle.i wanted 2 name it Shelly but it has a bad word in it.Maybe try 2 search 4 bad words!!
Old 01-27-2008, 04:45 PM   #18
SmallTownSim

SmallTownSim is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: The No-Name Rooms

alright. please give me some direction on this.

first- someone posted that there is a link or post that lists the names that are allowed? can someone tell me where that is please?

second- i have not been able to name a single room. the only rooms that have names are the three that came with my adoption. pug's room, :gr: shaggy's room and milly's room. i haven't tried to "re-"name those rooms but would like to if it's possible.

i "bought" three rooms and two yards so i WISH i could rename some.... help... what names are accepted? where is this list?

thanks- a lot- for any help!
SmallTownSim is offline Female
Old 01-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #19
fuzzy's mom is an unknown quantity at this point

It is my understanding that you can't use many names b/c the list of approved words is very limited but that they are revising that sometime soon. Also, it is account specific.. we can't name our rooms at ALL, but other people have been able to name their rooms using the same names we are trying. Some accounts are just having the problem while others aren't.
Closed