Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 12:51 PM   #1
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: The No-Name Rooms

Hi, all: As I may have mentioned, I am very new to WI, so if this question I have has already been answered, I apologize for the redundancy. My daughter and I each have more than 10 Webkinz pets, but we are both having trouble naming the ROOMS for the eleventh+ pets. Every time we try to use the pet's name (e.g. "Fluffy's Room") we get the message "Oops...you've used a word that is not allowed". Even when we try something simple like "Saint Bernard's Room", we still get this message! What are we doing wrong? My daughter is having trouble finding the appropriate rooms in her house because they either have no names or unfamiliar, non-helpful names. Can anyone give us a hint? Thanks so much! Kind regards, Karen
klb1010 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2008, 01:39 PM   #2
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The No-Name Rooms

I have no idea or hints, just keep trying.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 02:01 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

k-s_mimi is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had problems also. A few suggestions...Sometimes I delete using any capitol letters and it accepts it. Sometimes I have deleted "room" and it was accepted. I used "Crop Garden" instead of garden and it worked. I hope this helps. Good luck!
Old 01-25-2008, 02:04 PM   #4
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Well once I guess you say name your pets room something else you can't change it back to that but just find the best other name to fit the room like "Dog Room"
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 02:11 PM   #5
lnjstroup

lnjstroup is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by klb1010
Hi, all: As I may have mentioned, I am very new to WI, so if this question I have has already been answered, I apologize for the redundancy. My daughter and I each have more than 10 Webkinz pets, but we are both having trouble naming the ROOMS for the eleventh+ pets. Every time we try to use the pet's name (e.g. "Fluffy's Room") we get the message "Oops...you've used a word that is not allowed". Even when we try something simple like "Saint Bernard's Room", we still get this message! What are we doing wrong? My daughter is having trouble finding the appropriate rooms in her house because they either have no names or unfamiliar, non-helpful names. Can anyone give us a hint? Thanks so much! Kind regards, Karen
This was happening to me, here is what I was able to name mine:
:rdr: it wouldnt let me put his name, skywalker, or reindeer, but I was able to put Deer
I could put her name, emerald or black cat so i put emerald
It would not let me put her name JayCee so I put Love Puppy
:ph:It would not let me put his name, Beans, so I was able to put Pinto

and I made a kitchen and it actually let me name it Kitchen! Hope that I was able to help some what. it is frustrating to have a room with all numbers for the name!
lnjstroup is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #6
SmallTownSim

SmallTownSim is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to rename ANY rooms. period. I'm so frustrated. I didn't know it was going to be an issue so I bought a few and got some when I adopted my initial pets and I can hardly find my way around.

I tried "Crop Garden" as someone else said here and I've tried every name anyone else said worked for them any other threads and NOTHING works.

what the heck?
SmallTownSim is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #7
danrussell

danrussell is an unknown quantity at this point

when ever it doesnt let me put in the pets name i just think of a simpler name for the pet or the theme of the room. for my penguin mumble
i put penguin but then changed it to ice room when i got my seal
Old 01-25-2008, 04:23 PM   #8
You can't handle the

baconkid is on a distinguished road

Post Re: The No-Name Rooms

I was just about to start the same topic. it used to let me do their names, but not anymore. However, to i got around it i used words that were related when naming rooms after my pets. examples:
:pgn:Waddlers' space room: Waddling Space
:rac:Sparky's Sky room: Sparks sky
:seal:Slips' Beach room: Slippery beach

I hope i at least helped a little.
baconkid is offline Male
Old 01-25-2008, 04:25 PM   #9
pearsinthetree
Gifted

Pears will become famous soon enough

You can't put these in there '.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #10
Kate317

Kate is on a distinguished road

that happens to me, I end up naming it something else. I would suggest to webkinz that they should loosen up on names for rooms, I have.
Closed