Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2020, 03:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
dammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: NO MORE WEBKINZ

I am a Flash user. I just emailed Ganz to ask about the new download that will be needed to continue playing Webkinz. They said NO plans for a download for anyone who uses a ChromeBook. So now after 15 years of using Webkinz, I just lose everything I have done, bought, all of my estore points, especially all of my pets etc. on January 1? I am so upset, the email I got said they were sorry for any inconvenience. REALLY? convenience doesn't even start how angry and upset I am. Well, now I guess it is obvious that Ganz does not care about all of us who have ChromeBooks. Oh well too bad you just lose all of it.

Please, somebody help with any information about ChromeBook. I am so upset that i will be losing ALL of my 5 accounts and 15 years of using Webkinz.

Last edited by dammo14; 12-12-2020 at 03:30 PM..
dammo14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2020, 04:33 PM   #2
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum
Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum

Default Re: NO MORE WEBKINZ

I wish I had some information...good luck though
Old 12-14-2020, 10:01 AM   #3
R.I.P. my girl

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

dammo14, while you won't be able to use a chromebook, which might be an issue with google and not ganz? you can still use the desktop app if you have access to a computer. Or if you have another mobile device like an ipod, phone or tablet, you can at least download the mobile version. You can't do much in it but the arcade and your room, but at least you'd have that.
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 12-14-2020, 11:34 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the wait
mtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the wait

Dammo14, it's not the fault of Ganz that Flash Player is going away. They have done everything possible to keep us playing with developing a desktop version. My granddaughter is in the same position since she plays on a chromebook. Lucky for her, she thinks she is getting a laptop for Christmas so maybe she can download the new version.

By using the mobile version, at least you can see your pets and rooms so you haven't lost it all. Do you know anyone with a laptop or desk computer? I have been playing since 2007 so I know how upset you must be. Just remember, it's not the fault of ganz.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:16 PM   #5
dammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guidedammo14 is a golden guide

Thank you for your understanding. I am a senior with too many to count medical problems. I have had Webkinz for 15 years. I am probably the only person in the universe that does not have a cell phone. I am on a fixed income so buying another computer is not possible. I am pretty much house-bound except for my monthly dr.'s visit for my infusion for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Soooooo....
I guess I am just out. I am so sad. Webkinz has been such a joy for me, but no more. Plus, this is the first year in 66 years that I couldn't even have a Christmas Tree. I just couldn't do it, my pain is so bad. So another smack in the face, taking Webkinz away.
dammo14 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2020, 10:12 AM   #6
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

We've known for a year or two that Google is going to take Flash away. We never knew if Ganz had any plans on what they were going to do come Jan 1st but with the way they've been over the last few years it's not surprising they're not going to do anything. It's definitely sad that they are not bc I've put many years in WW myself, about 12 years. It is heart breaking but unfortunately there's nothing that can be done to save WW
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-15-2020, 04:49 PM   #7
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the wait
FoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the waitFoxesRule612 is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
We've known for a year or two that Google is going to take Flash away. We never knew if Ganz had any plans on what they were going to do come Jan 1st but with the way they've been over the last few years it's not surprising they're not going to do anything. It's definitely sad that they are not bc I've put many years in WW myself, about 12 years. It is heart breaking but unfortunately there's nothing that can be done to save WW

Save WW?? What do you mean? WW is alive and well and will continue on the desktop app!
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2020, 08:38 AM   #8
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum
Zooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forumZooz rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by FoxesRule612
Save WW?? What do you mean? WW is alive and well and will continue on the desktop app!
Glad for that!

My understanding is that dammo14 doesn't have a desktop or a cell phone -- she has no access to WW because she has a Chromebook, and Google plans to eliminate Flash Player from their devices after December 2020. WI hugs, dammo14.
Old 12-16-2020, 11:19 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the wait
mtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the waitmtpeak is worth the wait

I truly do understand Dammo's problem and I think it is so sad that such an important part of her life is being taken away. To blame Ganz is just not fair. Webkinz is going as strong as ever, it's just that now you have to download the App onto a laptop or desktop. You can read about the changes on Webkinznewz.
Old 12-16-2020, 11:19 AM   #10

TheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguise
TheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguiseTheMamaDragon is Justin in disguise

In other words, Ganz needs to make a Google Playstore version of the app, which they haven't done. Maybe address them on Twitter and call them out to get an answer on if they will?
TheMamaDragon is offline Female
Closed