Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
 
PugsRock's Avatar
PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

View Post Originally Posted by Flablo
Well they only expire once a year so you could save up your money / do chores for a year and maybe get a webkinz then?

Just go:

"Oh Mother, please, I only need one once a year when it expires. Please? All that money would go to waste if I don't get another.."

hehe.
That's a good idea, except I would feel left out if I only got a pet once a year and didn't get any new items. Thanks, though!

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
mylittleoneszkk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

I'm a grandma and I buy for myself and my grandkids. My daughter has told me I can't buy her kids anymore but I still dol I just don't get them as often for the kids. One of the reason she doesn't want anymore is because the kids have way to many stuffed animals. Maybe this is what your mom is thinking.

I'm even getting to many for my house and am planning on either selling some of my least favorite ones or giving them to some kids that would like them. I know that they don't have the codes with them but alot of kids just want them to play with.

This is an option you could discuss with your mom. I would also really have her check out the site like some of the others have suggested. You can learn so many things on here. I know when I do Quizzy's and Blast that Trivia I'm learning also. You never know, you might get your mom hooked on it and the two of you will have something in common to talk about.

Good luck!
mylittleoneszkk is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:09 PM   #23
lolly247z
Webkinz :)
 
piggy17's Avatar
piggy17 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

You will get tired of webkinx. I did, all i want is the guinea pig webkinz now because that is my favorite animal. Dont worry about it. There are better things in life. I am still really sorry.
piggy17 is offline
Old 04-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #24
Im a TKD lovin' girl
Webkinz :)
 
webkinzlover326's Avatar
webkinzlover326 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzlover326 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

Wow. that would tear me apart. Maybe ask her if you can do a few extra chores.
webkinzlover326 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #25
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)
 
Smog's Avatar
Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

View Post Originally Posted by piggy17
You will get tired of webkinx. I did, all i want is the guinea pig webkinz now because that is my favorite animal. Dont worry about it. There are better things in life. I am still really sorry.
OK.....Um, well not everyone is like you, (No offense!) So, not everyone will get tired of Webkinz. But I admire that you tried to help!

Here's my tip, Pugs!
Tell your Mom, that one day a year, (Or the time span that you want) You should be aloud to go shopping for Webkinz things! Because you don't think its fair, and think how she would feel if there was something she liked, and someone took it away from her.

I doubt this helped, but hope it did!
Smog is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #26
PEEP!
Gift Guru
 
adrkmfdm's Avatar
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

I also suggest that you ask her if you can earn one. You could do the laundry, sweep clean windows. That may change her mind.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #27
Webkinz :)
wranglergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

I'm thinking it's time to take matters into your own hands. Babysitting and mowing lawns are good places to start.
wranglergirl is offline
Old 04-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #28
Goofball
Gift Guru
 
volleyuup's Avatar
volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

I pay for my Webkinz with my own money. If you got a webkinz without using your mom to loan you the money, it might help your mom decide to let you get more.

If that doesn't work or she just refuses to let you get more, enjoy what you have. Many kids would like a Webkinz but can't get one because they don't have a computer or any money to spare.

You can enjoy a small family on WW, you really can if you need to. Redo your whole house, come up with personalities for all your pets, etc. You don't need to have 23, 40, or 100 to enjoy what WW has to offer.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #29
Webkinz :)
 
PugsRock's Avatar
PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
OK.....Um, well not everyone is like you, (No offense!) So, not everyone will get tired of Webkinz. But I admire that you tried to help!

Here's my tip, Pugs!
Tell your Mom, that one day a year, (Or the time span that you want) You should be aloud to go shopping for Webkinz things! Because you don't think its fair, and think how she would feel if there was something she liked, and someone took it away from her.

I doubt this helped, but hope it did!
No, it did help. Any tip is helpful.

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I also suggest that you ask her if you can earn one. You could do the laundry, sweep clean windows. That may change her mind.
Okay! I'll try to do what she says the first time. Maybe I can get rewarded for practicing my trumpet . . . ?

View Post Originally Posted by wranglergirl
I'm thinking it's time to take matters into your own hands. Babysitting and mowing lawns are good places to start.
I would try, but the thing is that she doesn't want so many stuffed animals that I might only use only (which is not true!) lying around the house, and I can't use the estore, because she would have to pay.

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
I pay for my Webkinz with my own money. If you got a webkinz without using your mom to loan you the money, it might help your mom decide to let you get more.

If that doesn't work or she just refuses to let you get more, enjoy what you have. Many kids would like a Webkinz but can't get one because they don't have a computer or any money to spare.

You can enjoy a small family on WW, you really can if you need to. Redo your whole house, come up with personalities for all your pets, etc. You don't need to have 23, 40, or 100 to enjoy what WW has to offer.
Thanks. I might jus do that (what you say in the last paragraph). Is there a way for me to use the estore with my own money?

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #30
cora246
Webkinz :)
 
Webkinz Girl909's Avatar
Webkinz Girl909 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

the only tip I can give you is this one

be happy with the Webkinz you got becouse there are lots of people who no webkinz and the more Webkinz you have,the more unhappy you will be about them
Webkinz Girl909 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts