Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 09:26 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Angry Unanswered: No More Webkinz?

Hi, I'm PugsRock, but you can call me Pugs.

My mom says that I can't have over 10 Webkinz, and I just got my tenth. I'm not allowed to get any other Webkinz items, such as clothes, bags, mouse pads, eStore items, etc.

What should I do? I love Webkinz, but I feel so left out because I have nothing and GANZ is making all these new items that I can't have.

Wish me luck,
Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Default Re: No More Webkinz?

Buy it with your own money instead of your mom's.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:30 AM   #3
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Gosh, the same thing is happening to me, too!
*No more webkinz in the house!* and I have only 11 . . .
I wanted my collection to keep on growing and growing . . .
Hey, why not tell your mom that why is she she stopping your *collection*?
We could beg, LOL.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 09:32 AM   #4
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

I'm sorry to hear my parents HATE webkinz too but i have 53!! (grandparents hook me up!) good luck!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Moms like it when kids act responsible. Offer to do extra chores to "earn" the right to extra webkinz, or even as a reward for good grades on a report card. If the offer is accepted, don't wait for mom to "remind" you of the chores just remember to do them on your own-trust me, we love that stuff.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 09:33 AM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

My mom said the exact same thing and so now I'm stuck with only 10...

but I got over it and now I can pass stores like Hallmark, Justice, and Learning Express and not even feel the urge to go inside and take a peek at the Webkinz... maybe your friends could get you some for your B-day?
Old 03-29-2009, 09:34 AM   #7
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

That happpened to me once. XD My mom said No more Webkinz when I got my black cat and bulldog last year (#5 for the black cat on my main account. #2 on the account that is not expired..) And look now. I have 131! With 8 still unadopted! XD

Maybe some months from now you can ask for a Webkinz and your mom will give in. Maybe your mom will ask you if you want one! Give it some time.

And if that doesn't work.... Buy it with your own money, beg (XD) or Ask why only 10. XD
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 09:35 AM   #8

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Maybe you can work something out with your Mom like doing a couple extra chores or doing something nice for someone else and having an extra Webkinz as your treat for doing it.
Hope she changes her mind. Good Luck!
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #9
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Oh, why not give your mom a little tour on webkinz? Explain to her about WW and once she understands it--and maybe even like it ()--maybe you can get a bunch!
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 09:45 AM   #10
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Well, if you have been getting the Webkinz with your mom's money, then see if she will let you get them with your own money that you earn. See if she will let you spend your own money your own way.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Closed