Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
Gifted

dollydimple is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: No More Space in the Container?? HELP

Hello!
Just bought a new room and decorated it in the new wizard theme. Them moved some midevil trophy pedestals into that room from another room then tried to put on some of the trophys we've won.
I am getting an "I'm sorry, there is no more space in the container" message and can't put the trophy on top of the pedestal. Has this ever happened to anyone?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2007, 10:09 PM   #2
Gifted

Default Re: No More Space in the Container?? HELP

View Post Originally Posted by runxawaysmile
maybe you didnt put it directly on top try loggin in and out
Yep I tried that. Even shut down the computer and started all over again.
One of the cash cows trophys is stuck outside of the room as well so I am thinking somethng is up but nothing I do is fixing it. Thanks!
Old 07-28-2007, 10:17 PM   #3
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by runxawaysmile
Well try tomorrow maybe webkinz will correct itself!
That's what I am hoping for. Just when we wanted to do some redecorating we ran into this problem.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:20 PM   #4
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

we had that problem with the stove the other day my daughter was trying to make a recipe and it wouldn't let her put the third food on it kept giving her the same error message
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 07-28-2007, 10:27 PM   #5
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by k2ramal
we had that problem with the stove the other day my daughter was trying to make a recipe and it wouldn't let her put the third food on it kept giving her the same error message
Oh good so it's not just us then. Thanks... hopefully this will be corrected tomorrow after it's all reset.

Thank you points to both of you!
Old 07-28-2007, 10:35 PM   #6
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Keep trying !
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2007, 07:18 AM   #7
Gifted

I thought for sure this would be fixed overnight but I just checked and the cash cow trophy is still stuck outside of the room and we are still getting the no space message when trying to put another trophy on a pedestal in our new room. Darn
Old 07-29-2007, 07:26 AM   #8
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

If it remains stuck after a few days go to the main login page and click under Customer Support, if you fill out this form it is normally fixed within a day or so. Good Luck!Customer Support > I Have Something Stuck! > I Have an Item Stuck in the RoomMy Pet is Stuck in the Room If your pet is stuck in your room, please log out and log back in to your account. If your pet is still stuck, please go to your Webkinz’ room and jump to another room. You can jump to another room by using the map button in the upper left corner of the screen. Just click on any room in the map and your pet should jump there. If you have tried this and it has not solved your problem, or if you only have one room, please fill out the form so we can investigate.
PLEASE ENTER AND VERIFY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Username

Password

Email

Confirm Email

Pet Name
Select Alley CatBasset HoundBeagleBlack BearBlack LabBlack StallionBlack and White CatBull DogBull FrogCheeky CatCheeky DogCheeky MonkeyChihuahuaChocolate LabClydesdaleCocker SpanielCowDalmationElephantFrogGold and White CatGolden RetrieverGoogleGorillaGray and White CatHippoHorseHuskyKoalaLIL Alley CatLIL Basset HoundLIL Black BearLIL Black and White CatLIL ChihuahuaLIL Cocker SpanielLIL CowLIL ElephantLIL FrogLIL Gold and White CatLIL Golden RetrieverLIL GorillaLIL Gray and White CatLIL HippoLIL HorseLIL LionLIL MonkeyLIL PandaLIL Persian CatLIL PigLIL PoodleLIL PugLIL RabbitLIL St BernardLIL TigerLIL Tree FrogLIL UnicornLIL White TerrierLIL YorkieLeopardLionLove PuppyMonkeyPandaPegasusPersian CatPigPink PonyPink PoodlePolar BearPoodlePugRabbitRaccoonSherbet BunnySpotted FrogSt BernardTigerTree FrogUnicornWhite TerrierYorkie
Pet Type

Room Name

I Have an Item Stuck in the Room If an item is stuck in your room, please fill out a form so we can investigate.
PLEASE ENTER AND VERIFY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Username

Password

Email

Confirm Email

Name of Stuck Item

Room Name
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-29-2007, 08:19 AM   #9
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Yikes, I have never had things get stuck in or out of my rooms (*knock on plastic keyboard*) but I hope that Webkinz Customer Support will be able to help you out.

Let us know what happens!
TTG is offline Female
Old 07-29-2007, 08:24 AM   #10
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

try Logging out and logging back in.
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Closed