Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Answered: No more parties??

Hi there! (:
I've been trying to schedule a party since they first came out. I bought a Blockbuster party pack and every day since the update I drag it into my room to see if there are any open slots. Usually there are not, but sometimes there are one or two clickable times. However, each time without fail, when I click on the time then try to click NEXT, I get this message:

Click the image to open in full size.

When I go back to click on another time slot, the old one still appears to be clickable. It happens with every "open" slot.
Is anyone else getting that message? What should I do?
Kayfookey is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, Kayfookey If you upgrade to Kinzchat+ you will have just about ANY available time slot at your disposal. It only means though, that your guests also have to have KC+ to participate.
If you want a general party no KC+, wait until Midnight and the party slots should open up for you
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No more parties??

Yes, Kayfookey If you upgrade to Kinzchat+ you will have just about ANY available time slot at your disposal. It only means though, that your guests also have to have KC+ to participate.
If you want a general party no KC+, wait until Midnight and the party slots should open up for you
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 11:18 AM   #3
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Thanks! So at 12:00 EST, all the slots open again? Will it be better if I try again early in the morning? Can I access KC+ with a monthly $2 deluxe membership?
Old 05-31-2010, 11:20 AM   #4
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I was at a party today with KC+ and I was able to attend and use KC+ and I am not deluxe.
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 11:30 AM   #5
e'z crazy for webkin
Webkinz :)

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

KinzChat plus has nothing to with being deluxe or not...It's simply getting a parents or guardians permission to use it..It's saying that they agree to allow you to actually type what you are saying as well as being able to let others talk to you via the same means...you're not limited to the talk bubbles...Hope this helps and Good Luck!!!
mira128 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 11:44 AM   #6
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mira128
KinzChat plus has nothing to with being deluxe or not...It's simply getting a parents or guardians permission to use it..It's saying that they agree to allow you to actually type what you are saying as well as being able to let others talk to you via the same means...you're not limited to the talk bubbles...Hope this helps and Good Luck!!!
My parents have allowed me to use KC+, and I can go into the kinzchat plus clubhouse. But how do you host a party with kinzchat plus??
Old 05-31-2010, 11:51 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

To host a party with KC+ you need to be Deluxe. To attend a party you just need KC+ you do not need to be Deluxe. The $2 deluxe DOES count to host.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 11:57 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
I was at a party today with KC+ and I was able to attend and use KC+ and I am not deluxe.
Kinzchat+ and deluxe are two separate account-types.
Kinzchat Plus allows you to talk without using the pre-designated phrases and more informally. It is still somewhat restrictive, but at least you can talk using your own words.
Deluxe or not, if your account is not set up to use KC+, you won't be able to upgrade. Even if you have deluxe
Old 05-31-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I am allowed to use KC+ I thought in order to use KC+ with parties you had to be deluxe...

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
My parents have allowed me to use KC+, and I can go into the kinzchat plus clubhouse. But how do you host a party with kinzchat plus??
yes I am talking about a party with KC+, I read that in order to get KC+ for parties you had to be a deluxe member...
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 12:08 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
As soon as you open your package you can see a room preview, it is beneath that.
Click the image to open in full size.
Closed