Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #1
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: NO Money for Playing Games!!

Ok, I just played four games of Goober's Lab. For some reason, I decided to write down my KC before I started playing. After the four games, in which I earned 67KC, 67KC, 23KC, and 31KC, the only money I got was for the one game that I played in the tournament area and I won an additional 15KC for placing in the tournament. Has anyone else had this problem? I also logged out and back in between the games and it made no difference. This is so frustrating! That's a lot of KC to have lost for no reason. HELP!

Pinks Blacky :koala: Sydney Hunny
aussierocky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
riene
Webkinz :)

riene is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NO Money for Playing Games!!

i just played the game of the day, cow cash where the high score of the day was 16455 or something like that and i played and got a score of 15145 with 206 kinzcash, a box popped up saying that i had gone over the maximum reasonable score for that game?...and that i would not be rewarded any kinzcash for it...what the heck, someone does well at a game and u get scolded instead of rewarded...?...thats not right at all...
riene is offline Female
Old 11-02-2007, 08:50 PM   #3
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by riene
i just played the game of the day, cow cash where the high score of the day was 16455 or something like that and i played and got a score of 15145 with 206 kinzcash, a box popped up saying that i had gone over the maximum reasonable score for that game?...and that i would not be rewarded any kinzcash for it...what the heck, someone does well at a game and u get scolded instead of rewarded...?...thats not right at all...
Wow, that's awful! I didn't get any message, it just didn't add my money in. If I hadn't written down my total before I started, I wouldn't even have realized that I didn't get the money. Not sure why I did that, but for some reason felt like I should.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:24 PM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

hi aussierocky and riene~ aww Im so sorry to hear of the bad luck with goobers lab..its one of our favorites, but havent played it in a few days. It sounds like you are experiencing some glitches which is soo annoying and seems very unfair I know. You could try contacting ganz..sure..but I wouldnt anticipate them giving your your earned kinzcash unfortunately.. but making them at least aware is a good thing. Contact info is in my siggy. I hope it clears up for you and the glitch is more behaved the next time around
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 12:00 AM   #5
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
hi aussierocky and riene~ aww Im so sorry to hear of the bad luck with goobers lab..its one of our favorites, but havent played it in a few days. It sounds like you are experiencing some glitches which is soo annoying and seems very unfair I know. You could try contacting ganz..sure..but I wouldnt anticipate them giving your your earned kinzcash unfortunately.. but making them at least aware is a good thing. Contact info is in my siggy. I hope it clears up for you and the glitch is more behaved the next time around
I didn't expect any of my money, and there's another thread going about the same problem (sorry, didn't see it when i started this one) and someone on that one already contacted Ganz, but thanks so much for the info.
Closed