Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 07:44 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: No Lorax quest on one account

I have three accounts, the lorax quest is showing up on two, but not on the third. I do have an adventure park pet on the suspect account and I can do daily quests, but not the lorax. When I go to the quest log it says I have no active quests.
Any ideas? Cache has been cleared, tried on two different machines with different browsers - I think it's a glich with my account, not anything I'm doing...
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 07:58 AM   #2

111kids is a jewel in the rough111kids is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: No Lorax quest on one account

Are your 3rd party adds turned ON.
111kids is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

I'm having this same problem on my DD's account. We have 5 accounts, and its the only one that doesn't show the quest is available. I have tried all the normal troubleshooting techniques, and tried 4 different browsers and still nothing. But, did you honestly expect it to off without some type of problem? Lol
Nsoroma79 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #4
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Same problem here! Thank you for making this thread!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #5
Buzibev
Lil Kinz
Buzibev is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I have the same problem. 5 accounts, 2 are not showing the quest! Tried clearing, cleaning, changing browsers and still nothing. Tried 3 different computers still nothing. A little help please!
Old 02-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #6

Jillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonderJillybean wows us all with wonder

Wow - I did have third party ads turned off on that account- probably when the kinect bear ad was popping up between all the arcade games and I got annoyed and forgot to turn it back on! (They are showin up now!)
Thanks
Old 02-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #7
Buzibev
Lil Kinz
Buzibev is an unknown quantity at this point

Just noticed that I also do not have lorax memory game in the arcade, and no lorax on top of the mountain of adventure land park for the two accounts I am not getting the quest on.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #8

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Same here! Lorax quest on 5 accouints but not the 6th. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason--I'm wondering if it's a server issue.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 02:19 PM   #9
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

I have one lorax challenge but can't play the video the lorax asks you to view. I get the button with the arrow on it but when I click on it, nothing happens, it is "dead". This is on both IE and Chrome. I don't have 3rd party ads turned off but I did block a lot of companies from downloading ads via "personal" cookies and spyware. Could this be the problem? Anyone else having this issue?

Very cute ideas, the Lorax world is soooo cool!

Hugs to all

So where is that Webkinz Maine Coon plush, Ganz?
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #10
expresso2006 is on a distinguished road

I also have several accounts and one of them is not showing the Lorax challenge. It's disappointing because my granddaughter plays on that account.
expresso2006 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
adventure park, glitch, lorax