Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: no loot bag

yesterday my son logged in the new bulldog because its the new pet of the month, he did not get a loot bag, what should I do?
tucsoncook is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 08:41 AM   #2
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: no loot bag

Ganz advises against adopting within the first few days of the month the best thing to do is give them a call at 1-866-932-5469 leave a message and they will call you back and get it all sorted out. It may take them longer than normal to get back to you I would imagine they are swamped with calls to return being such a long holiday so be patient they will fix it right up for you

---------- Rejewal added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Oh I should mention you have to stay on the phone after all the messages and just wait then eventually you can get the machine to leave a message

Last edited by Rejewal; 01-02-2009 at 08:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 09:17 AM   #3

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

little boy was excited to log in his pet of the month then after wards I remembered others had trouble on the first day. THanks
tucsoncook is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 09:25 AM   #4
I wish I was a

doglover16 is a jewel in the roughdoglover16 is a jewel in the rough

go to this link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t435468.html. I think it will help.
doglover16 is offline Male
Old 01-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #5

monkey147852 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I was looking at webkinz pets and it said the potm was the golden retriever like last year in january
Old 01-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
kelmo024 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: no loot bag

HI I AM NEW AT THIS AND MY SON JUST ADOPTED THE POTM AND ONLY RECEIVED THE FRIDGE, SPECIAL FOOD AND 1000 TOKEN. WASNT HE SUPPOSED TO GET A LOOT BAG AND A WISH TOKEN AS WELL? I HAVE ALREADY LEFT A MESSAGE FOR THEM TO CALL BACK AND I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO TELL THEM. THANKS
kelmo024 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 03:22 PM   #7
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

there is a sticky at teh top of this forum all about this
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t435468.html her's the link, click on it adn it shold answer your questions.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
vegangirl8 is an unknown quantity at this point

don't feel too bad.... we were putting in my daughter's 90th pet and didn't get the loot bag either.... oh, well thanks for the contacts, now off to the phone!
vegangirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #9
Call meh Kee-Lime~

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

Dont worry a lot, It has happened to so many people... Contact ganz and tell them about it~
Keelee is offline Female
Closed