Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: No Loot Bag

I just registered my Pug and I did not get the Loot Bag!

Anyone else???
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 02:26 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

tayspur is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: No Loot Bag

That's happened to me before and when I called Ganz they said they couldn't help.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:31 PM   #3

Tobyskitten is an unknown quantity at this point

happened to me when i had a virtual pet not a actuall pet.
Tobyskitten is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 02:32 PM   #4

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I am so sorry to hear this. I think with all the new features and items they are putting up today there might be a glitch in the adoptions. Hae you contacted Ganz about it?
dusmopz is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 02:33 PM   #5
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

did you try going to your room yet? you have to go to your room to get your bag. it does not appear in your dock.

hope i helped
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:21 PM   #6
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

I'm sorry to here this. I hope you get your loot bag, though!
becky423 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:21 PM   #7
faithfulmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

sorta the same thing happened to me. I entered the pug, got the loot bag, dragged it in and found zero kinzcash and no POM items! I sent them a note but so far have heard nothing.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #8
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for replying everyone it helps to know you are not alone in getting ripped off by WW again. I did not get that Loot Bag picture when your pet shows up in a room. The balloon frame stayed until I logged out. I had dragged my adoption bag into the room but could not reach the x to make it go away, so when I logged back in again still no Loot Bag anywhere. I am very upset because I also have the MAC glitch that WW keeps crashing my browser every 10 min. AAGGGGHHHHH
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:44 PM   #9

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

October Pet Of The Month Pug is NOT giving us the goodies it is supposed to come with!

Same thing just happened to us this afternoon. MY son is VERY upset. Ganz BETTER make good on this! He got the Pug for loosing his 1st tooth, & named it Neville. (for Neville Longbottom of Harry Potter series).. yes we went in and out of room, logged in & out & in... and the regular pet box we did get was jippy too.. hardly any kinz cash.. BUT the POTM is supposed to have wish token and some goodies and money.. and instead NOTHING
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:55 PM   #10
ishes do come true!
Gift Guru

smiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so sorry to hear this!!

This happened to me a few months back, I sent a message off to Ganz and it took them about a week, but then all-of-a sudden the POTM items were in my dock.

I adopted my Pug this morning (before the updates) and I didn't have any problems.
smiles83 is offline Female
Closed