Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 10:05 PM   #1
jiajia2008 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: No Loot Bag!

My brother has an elephant:el1: [pet of the month], but when he logged on to his account and went to his room he didn't get his Pet of the Month Loot bag. Why and how is he able to get it?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

tayspur is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: No Loot Bag!

The same thing happened to me. We contacted Ganz and are still waiting for a reply.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #3
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

You should call Ganz as you should have received one. Although, you need to make sure it wasn't a lil' kinz elephant or a velvety elephant- those don't qualify. As long as it was the regular elephant, you should have received a loot bag, so I'd call Ganz in the morning
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #4
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

You should have gotton one, and like they said call ganz. It sometimes happens. A lot of times it happens at the beginning of the month when it just changes.
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 11:38 PM   #5
jiajia2008 is on a distinguished road

How should we call Ganz? Do we just phone them and ask? We are positive that it is a "big-kinz" elephant.

thanks everyone for your replies! :husky:
Old 06-17-2008, 01:15 AM   #6
Roofiosmom
Webkinz :)

BeccaBecca is an unknown quantity at this point

I would always call them, they seem to respond faster, actually I posted a few weeks ago that my elephant didn't come with his go kart, but I called and they gave it to me.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:36 AM   #7
wifan

Call them, it's the best thing to do.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:50 AM   #8
lmf
lmf is an unknown quantity at this point

Did he add the elephant to his account this month or did he have it from before? I think you only get the bag if you add the elephant to your account this month.
lmf is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 05:58 AM   #9
legalcat

Ganz has a strict policy that they will NOT replace items even if you were supposed to get them and didnt, just keep insisting and you should finally get it... Last week my nephew Philip didnt get his loot bag ... i spent about 15 minutes on the phone and she repeated their "policy" about 8 times lol, finally they only replaced ONE item from the loot bag and that was the wish token, also she said in a really rude tone that they were flagging his aco**** to show they had replaced an item and would NOT be doing it again, that it was one time only
Old 06-17-2008, 06:07 AM   #10
Arcanine is sooo
Gifted

Nellyxo96 has a spectacular aura aboutNellyxo96 has a spectacular aura about

did you adopt it during June? If not, you will not get a loot bag, sadly. If you did adopt it during June, I suggest you call Ganz
Nellyxo96 is offline Female
Closed