Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
I am a GUY! Get it?
Gifted

raschy is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: NO LOOT BAG!?!?!?!?

Ok, my sister adopted a lil kinz pig a few weeks ago, but recieved no loot bag or an exclusive adoption item (like blue wagon or ambulance) She adopted it first, adopted a pink pony, and accidentally clicked adopt another pet. We had to "x" out of webkinz and there was no loot bag or exclusive item for her pig. We tired sending something to customer support at Ganz, but it wasnt really working right. WHY?!?!?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

Default Re: NO LOOT BAG!?!?!?!?

Well, if it was a few weeks ago, are you sure it was in march?
Old 03-21-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
I am a GUY! Get it?
Gifted

Yes, it was March 6.

---------- raschy added 6 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Er 2nd of March

Last edited by raschy; 03-21-2008 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-21-2008, 04:47 PM   #4
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by raschy
Ok, my sister adopted a lil kinz pig a few weeks ago, but recieved no loot bag or an exclusive adoption item (like blue wagon or ambulance) She adopted it first, adopted a pink pony, and accidentally clicked adopt another pet. We had to "x" out of webkinz and there was no loot bag or exclusive item for her pig. We tired sending something to customer support at Ganz, but it wasnt really working right. WHY?!?!?
Ganz had some glitches at the beginning of the month. Emailing customer support WILL NOT fix the problem. Call the phone number that is in the post at the top of this section (the stickie) and tell them what happened. They won't even question you, they'll just replace the items into the dock. Better yet, they'll probably let you choose which POTM item you want rather than giving you a random selection as happens at adoption time. If for some reason it was not March yet as another poster suggested, they will know that. Or you can check under your pet bios, that tells you what day each pet was adopted.

One other thing, it has to be someone over 18 that calls.

Good luck!
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 05:00 PM   #5
I am a GUY! Get it?
Gifted

Thanks, ill have my mom call. My sister cried when that happened so she shall be pleased.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I called over 2 weeks ago about my missing POTM item (I opened the bag and the spot was blank). I have not received a call back yet. You will need to be patient. It may take them a while.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 06:37 PM   #7
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I called over 2 weeks ago about my missing POTM item (I opened the bag and the spot was blank). I have not received a call back yet. You will need to be patient. It may take them a while.
Don't leave a message -- talk to a live person. Call this number: 1-800-724-5902 (do not call the 866-webkinz number). Hit 0 to talk to a live person, tell him/her that you are having problems with your Webkinz account. It's worked fabulously well for lots of people on other threads, including me. Really nice people who make it right with no fuss.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #8
I am a GUY! Get it?
Gifted

Well, Ganz called us b4 we could call them, they said there was nothing they sould do about her missing loot bag. She cried, but she did recieve a loot bag with her POTM adoption of the pink poodle.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:04 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by raschy
Well, Ganz called us b4 we could call them, they said there was nothing they sould do about her missing loot bag. She cried, but she did recieve a loot bag with her POTM adoption of the pink poodle.
I am glad she got her loot bag this month. I hope it wasn't empty. This is the second month in a row where my loot bag did not include the POTM exclusive. I never received a phone call back from last month's call which I placed to their customer service. I am sorry to hear that they did not give you your exclusive for last month's POTM. It is very discouraging.

What does their customer service do lately? I am not sure why they can't give us what was promised to us in their advertising. If they think we will go out and buy more POTM pets just for the chance at an exclusive--they are wrong. What they are doing is turning people away from Webkinz.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed