Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 03:19 AM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: No Login Place

Oh no,
I don't know what to do now.
Even worse computer problems now. I'm using my mom's still because of mine that still keeps having worse problems. But now it looks like hers maybe is having a new problem. I was in Webkinz a bit ago and things locked up. I shut everything down. Now I can't get in at all because I can't even get the login area to come up. Nothing but a plain white screen. So, no place to type my Username and Password.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 03:22 AM   #2
neo464
Gift Guru

neo464 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No Login Place

How old is this computer?
Could you give me some specs?
You could have a virus (worst case)
Outdated system (too old to handle the website)
But the most likely is that you need to update flash or some such program. Java, flash maybe your browser too.
neo464 is offline Male
Old 04-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Mine does this all of the time too. My computer is only 1 year old. This is a WW server problem. Several times I have to keep x-ing off the white page and reload WW log in page until it finally loads. Try running a spy ware/mal ware program through it to make sure you don't have any viruses etc.
kandeekane is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #4
neo464
Gift Guru

neo464 is on a distinguished road

Webkinz can get a bit overloaded and sluggish at times, you can try closing the window/restarting browser a few times. If it still isn't loading, it's your computer.
When Webkinz is having serious technical difficulties they say so on www.webkinz.com but not showing the log in button.

Please post back, I'm wondering if it was a one time thing or is it still going.

[edit]
Shutting down other processor intensive programs and logging out of other computer accounts will speed things up and could fix your problem as well.
neo464 is offline Male
Closed